Post your fat bikes

PB Forum :: Fat Bikes
Post your fat bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 10:35 Quote
BornOnTwo wrote:
freestyIAM wrote:
Picked up a 2019 Motobecane Sturgis (Large) off craigslist. Its fun. I'm excited to keep riding through the rest of winter

Being outside was better then a gym, now with this virus, the fat bike has been one of my best purchases in years...

Exactly. I've given up on trying to be the kind of person that can motivate themself to exercise in a gym. It just never happens. But now I count down to the weekend when i can ride my bike no matter what old man winter throws at me.

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 11:41 Quote
BornOnTwo wrote:
freestyIAM wrote:
Picked up a 2019 Motobecane Sturgis (Large) off craigslist. Its fun. I'm excited to keep riding through the rest of winter

Congrats, looks good, I got mine years ago to keep me in shape in the winter and ready for the summer season, where I am we get 3 months of hard packed snow and occasional freeze thaw. Being outside was better then a gym, now with this virus, the fat bike has been one of my best purchases in years...

Nice! My friend's daughter has a Motobecane Ti frame with Salsa carbon rigid fork on 3.0" tires and she's keeping up with her dad and us 40+ guys with FS rigs on trail rides... enjoy!

Posted: Jan 28, 2021 at 6:22 Quote
frozen UTlake on the fattier
Surly Moonlander

Posted: Jan 29, 2021 at 8:45 Quote
My new Lamere fatbike.

Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 12:43 Quote
What kind of upgrades can i make to my Bluto?

Can I upgrade the MoCo damper with a Charger damper? Any aftermarket supplier? (I thought read somewhere that Fast has an upgrade kit for MoCo equipped forks but I can't find it on the site now, maybe its been discontinued)

Can I upgrade the air spring with Debonair? Any aftermarket air springs tuning available like a Luftkappe or Secus?

TIA

PS Found this forum that confirms that the Bluto will take a Charger 2 damper and that there was a fast kit (last post) available at some point. The charger is 330 while the fast was supposed to be around 200 so if anyone knows if that is still available from Fast, I'd greatly appreciated it.

Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 13:40 Quote
freestyIAM wrote:

Can I upgrade the MoCo damper with a Charger damper? Any aftermarket supplier? (I thought read somewhere that Fast has an upgrade kit for MoCo equipped forks but I can't find it on the site now, maybe its been discontinued)

Can I upgrade the air spring with Debonair? Any aftermarket air springs tuning available like a Luftkappe or Secus?

TIA

PS Found this forum that confirms that the Bluto will take a Charger 2 damper and that there was a fast kit (last post) available at some point. The charger is 330 while the fast was supposed to be around 200 so if anyone knows if that is still available from Fast, I'd greatly appreciated it.

Seeing your profile pic of you (presumably) jumping with a DC fork, the best upgrade you can do for a Bluto is to get a Manitou Mastodon LOL

Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 13:55 Quote
Staktup wrote:
freestyIAM wrote:

TIA

Seeing your profile pic of you (presumably) jumping with a DC fork, the best upgrade you can do for a Bluto is to get a Manitou Mastodon LOL

I might go that route. I'm just trying to figure out what is most cost effective/available. Tune the Bluto with a couple hundred bucks or sell the Bluto for a couple hundred and put it towards a used Mastodon.

Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 14:36 Quote
My fat bike bought used here in Nosara Costa Rica has been only transport since early January. Holding up well so far - added the surfboard rack which pops off for beach and longer gravel rides. It is a bit of a brick though!
Costa Rica Fat Tire
Costa Rica Fat Tire

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012180
Mobile Version of Website