2019 Stumpjumper Evo

PB Forum :: Specialized
2019 Stumpjumper Evo
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 17:49 Quote
Anyone have one of these?

I placed my order for a 29'er in S3 size. Should arrive either tomorrow or Monday and I can't wait Smile This will be replacing my 2015 Specialized Enduro and my first 29'er.

I just had a play around with Geometry Geeks comparison tool and compared to my XL 18 S-works demo it's longer, more reach, just as slack with the ability to pedal back uphill which excites me. What does concern me is that the Demo will become redundant!

I've got a few things in mind to make it mine, switch the code brakes out for Saints or Hope E4's, up the fork travel to 160mm with a new air spring and remove the spacer in the shock to bring the travel up to 150'ish.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 0:26 Quote
Well it turned up this afternoon. Big fan of the raw aluminium frame. It’s so nice in person. S3 size seems bang on for my 6’1. Very impressed considering the modest price. The spec list is not exactly top of the line by any means. But there is a smart selection of equipment as standard.

Only grip from the driveway test is it is a bit heavy. Definately in the 15kg range.

Posted: 2 hours ago Quote
I’ve got a 27.5 one and I’ve come from a 2017 remedy. I have it in the high setting currently which is still slack! And low, enough to smack the pedals if you don’t think about where to pedal. It’s very different that’s for sure have to weight the front way more but once you get used to it it is better. The butcher tyres are shit for winter in uk so I need some Mary’s. Rotors squeal in the wet but these are only small gripes. It jumps very well very playful but at the same time steamrolls on the ground and finds new lines! Also I had fit 4 Kashima on the trek but these rythem are almost as good. I love the bike just need more time to get used to it.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013552
Mobile Version of Website