Commencal Meta TR Sizing

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Meta TR Sizing
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 8:33 Quote
Hey Pinkbikers!

I've been researching a new ride for a few months and feel like the Meta TR is a good fit for me. I've been out of the bike scene for a while and my current set up is a 2010 Transition Covert. I used to do quite a bit of downhill and love an aggressive trail bike. Unfortunately, my current set up is lacking in the climbing area and would love to get on some new geometry. The Meta TR Essential build seems like a great package for the price point and very attractive compared to other brand offerings.

I am 6'2" and 210lbs but unsure of what size would be perfect for me. Any suggestions or input would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

hosemonkey

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:13 Quote
Hosemonkey143 wrote:
Hey Pinkbikers!

I've been researching a new ride for a few months and feel like the Meta TR is a good fit for me. I've been out of the bike scene for a while and my current set up is a 2010 Transition Covert. I used to do quite a bit of downhill and love an aggressive trail bike. Unfortunately, my current set up is lacking in the climbing area and would love to get on some new geometry. The Meta TR Essential build seems like a great package for the price point and very attractive compared to other brand offerings.

I am 6'2" and 210lbs but unsure of what size would be perfect for me. Any suggestions or input would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

hosemonkey

I'm 6" and rode a Meta V 4.2 size large and it fit just great. my inseam is 33" so if you have a longer reach and inseam I would go with an XL

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 12:16 Quote
Thanks for the info.

I have a 33" inseam and longer torso and reach, seems like i'm right on the bubble between L and XL

yobilly wrote:
Hosemonkey143 wrote:
Hey Pinkbikers!

Thank you in advance,

hosemonkey

I'm 6" and rode a Meta V 4.2 size large and it fit just great. my inseam is 33" so if you have a longer reach and inseam I would go with an XL

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:50 Quote
Hosemonkey143 wrote:
Thanks for the info.

I have a 33" inseam and longer torso and reach, seems like i'm right on the bubble between L and XL

yobilly wrote:
Hosemonkey143 wrote:
Hey Pinkbikers!

Thank you in advance,

Since you seem to be on bubble regarding sizing. What does the sizing guide from Commencal show?That would be a good starting point. It also depends on how you ride, do you like tossing the bike around or let it flow. You can always adjust a little more or less room by adjusting the seat height, moving the seat forward or back, and the length of the stem but you don't want to do something that will alter the handling. Go with the company's recommendation and adjust from there.

hosemonkey

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:51 Quote
yobilly wrote:
Hosemonkey143 wrote:
Thanks for the info.

yobilly wrote:

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013288
Mobile Version of Website