Tails that are hard

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:00 Quote
I’m looking for a new hardtail and I’ve got £2000 to spend what do I get?????

Edit: I know this sounds odd but I can’t decide what wheelsize i want and I want something aggressive

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:10 Quote
Depends what you're wanting to ride, but I recommend the commencal meta ht am to everyone. Best aggressive bike for the price.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:49 Quote
huckingtoasters123 wrote:
I’m looking for a new hardtail and I’ve got £2000 to spend what do I get?????

Nukeproof scout race. Easily over the commencal althouugghh the new meta ht look dope.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 16:04 Quote
You didn't say what size wheels you want. Anyhow, have a look at the Bird hardtails, great value.
https://www.bird.bike/

Posted: Dec 7, 2018 at 0:02 Quote
Bird is definitely worth a look as they have a great choice. I’m replacing my Ragley Bigwig in the new year and the new Zero 29er hardtail frame is joint top of my list along with the Cotic SolarisMax.

Also worth looking at some of these…….

Stif Morf
Cotic Soul / Bfe / Solaris
Orange P7 or Crush
Edit Bitmap
Vitus Sentier
SC Chameleon
Sonder Transmitter
Whyte 905 / 909

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Pipedream Moxie
Nordest Bardino

I built up a Moxie and I'm pretty happy. Short offset forks will work well on these long bikes.
I'm loving the steel.

Running a Moxie with a std 51 offset fork but 130 travel and love it. It is by far the most fun bike I put my butt on.

2019 Orange Crush Pro 27.5 £1850. Done.

Posted: 18 hours ago Quote
Biased here,but the Whyte 905/909 received stellar reviews for the 2018 model and the new one seems to have taken things further. 64.5 head angle,steep seat tube, trendy reduced offset fork etc. Whyte geo tends to put the rider in the middle of the bike which translates to the bike feeling at home both in climbs and descends. My only reservation is the extremely low bb, at 297mm it's the very close to the ground. They do come with 170mm cranks though.

Another option for me would be the new Marin San Quentin,not sure on pricing for the top spec model though.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017164
Mobile Version of Website