Knoxville sublet and Windrock riders for weekday shuttles

PB Forum :: USA - East
Knoxville sublet and Windrock riders for weekday shuttles
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2018 at 8:03 Quote
I am looking for a sublet for the latter half of February and March, and also for anyone who is looking to self shuttle at Windrock from Monday through Friday.

FL
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 18:24 Quote
Hi we are coming up feb 10 - 18 and would be interested in shuttles for the week days also.

Posted: Feb 22, 2019 at 4:44 Quote
Hi everybody. Anyone thinking of racing windrock on march8-10? I know they have shuttles during the weekend, but only self shuttleable during the week. I'll be there from the 3rd to the 10th. My question is, will anyone be there early with extra room in their shuttle? I can cover gas and your lift ticket 10$ fee

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Hi everybody. Anyone thinking of racing windrock on march8-10? I know they have shuttles during the weekend, but only self shuttleable during the week. I'll be there from the 3rd to the 10th. My question is, will anyone be there early with extra room in their shuttle? I can cover gas and your lift ticket 10$ fee

I’ll be there 8-10 for the enduro race. Three of the stages are pedal access only if you didn’t already know

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 16:15 Quote
Ah ok. Did not know that. Do you know where to find race info? How many total stages?

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Ah ok. Did not know that. Do you know where to find race info? How many total stages?

5 stages, don’t know the exact info but I believe we race windmill and unsustainable as the two bike park stages, which each start from the very top and drop 2200 feet. Not 100% sure on the other stages but I will try and find some more info. What category are you racing?

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
danielwest330 wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:

5 stages, don’t know the exact info but I believe we race windmill and unsustainable as the two bike park stages, which each start from the very top and drop 2200 feet. Not 100% sure on the other stages but I will try and find some more info. What category are you racing?

If I make it, I'll race pro dh and Enduro. I have zero chance of top 10 in either, but I wouldnt mind pushing myself a bit

Posted: Feb 24, 2019 at 12:58 Quote
I'll be racing u21 if there is a class. If not, it'll be pro

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009369
Mobile Version of Website