Who TF rides a KTM???

PB Forum :: KTM Bikes
Who TF rides a KTM???
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 5:47 Quote
Maybe someone who has a couple KTM motorcycles and wants an expensive bicycle that matches. Their motorcycles are “ready to race” and designed better than the Japanese competition, but break down more and are expensive to fix.
But I still want the 790R when it is available in the US and before they start making it in China.

Search KTM 790 Duke at Pike’s Peak 2018. Now image that engine on a street legal dirt bike that hold 5+ gallons of fuel. Nobody else makes anything close.

Plus I think KTM made bicycles before motorcycles.

Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 21:58 Quote
DonLopez wrote:
Maybe someone who has a couple KTM motorcycles and wants an expensive bicycle that matches. Their motorcycles are “ready to race” and designed better than the Japanese competition, but break down more and are expensive to fix.
But I still want the 790R when it is available in the US and before they start making it in China.

Search KTM 790 Duke at Pike’s Peak 2018. Now image that engine on a street legal dirt bike that hold 5+ gallons of fuel. Nobody else makes anything close.

Plus I think KTM made bicycles before motorcycles.

Lol I was kinda joking. I remember 4 or 5 years ago when KTM was releasing some rad ass enduro bikes.

Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 23:05 Quote
Might interest you to know that KTM is now in the Moto GP ranks, and doing pretty well for a new entry.

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 at 7:07 Quote
For now I am happy with my bikes from Rocky Mountain, but will look at KTM when ready for a new bicycle (I actually looked a couple years ago when I bought my Altitude, but felt the RM was a better deal). I am still mad their 790 R motorcycle hasn’t arrived in the US, so my DRZ 400 will have to do for a little longer.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018531
Mobile Version of Website