Don't order from Ti-springs!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Don't order from Ti-springs!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 19:43 Quote
After months of ti-springs telling me they shipped my bolt kits I am fed up and asked them to refund my card, (i caught them in many lies through email).

Does anyone know of another company that sells complete kits? I'm having trouble finding one.

Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 21:18 Quote
Mach4Rider wrote:
After months of ti-springs telling me they shipped my bolt kits I am fed up and asked them to refund my card, (i caught them in many lies through email).

Does anyone know of another company that sells complete kits? I'm having trouble finding one.

That's unfortunate, I have previously ordered shed loads of various parts from them many times without issue.
Although all my Ti bolts have always came from Ebay compiled by me though, not kits. Maybe they just struggle for supply of those?

FL
Posted: Dec 15, 2018 at 23:37 Quote
Sounds a bit like my experience with canyon. I made sure to talk to different operators in the chat to see if their stories aligned as to why my 'in stock' bike hasn't shipped 4 weeks after ordering. Needless to say their stories didn't check out so order was cancelled.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022759
Mobile Version of Website