Female shorts

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Female shorts
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 5:31 Quote
Hi all,

So my girlfriend has tried many different brands of shorts and can't get on with any of them. She is a size 8-10 (UK) but has big hips so finds that whilst shorts fit her round the waist ok, they always ride up and are uncomfortable because there isn't enough room around the hips. Does anyone have any recommendations on ladies specific shorts that are sized for girls with bigger hips? We are looking for both waterproof (actual waterproof not this DW nonsense) and regular summer shorts.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

Posted: Jan 15, 2019 at 11:12 Quote
I love Madison Flo softshell shorts (nice and long over knee and super flexible material - not great for summer but perfect in winter) and 100% Airmatic Shorts.

FL
Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 13:33 Quote
cfay wrote:
I love Madison Flo softshell shorts (nice and long over knee and super flexible material - not great for summer but perfect in winter) and 100% Airmatic Shorts.

Thanks for the response, will have a look at those. We tried the Madison DTE but one size was a bit tight and the next size up was enormous.

Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 9:05 Quote
Cyworld mtb shorts for women- got mine on amazon. Stretchy and has an adjustable waist. They go down almost to my knees and are great for summer. I have spilled water on them while drinking and it sheds right off. Not sure how they would do in the rain though.

Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 14:37 Quote
Cyworld mtb shorts for women- got mine on amazon. Stretchy and has an adjustable waist. They go down almost to my knees and are great for summer. I have spilled water on them while drinking and it sheds right off. Not sure how they would do in the rain though.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008785
Mobile Version of Website