2019 Racing Team Rumours

PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
2019 Racing Team Rumours
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 16, 2019 at 10:40 Quote
makripper wrote:
Benellis10 wrote:
2nd trek rider is Ethan sandro who was already a sponsored sram and trek privateer.
Also dean Lucas is running shimano saint disc brakes in his recent Instagram post so I suspect him to be on Yt
nope. He's on Scott with brendog

Just saw that then I think that’s a really good move for him was not expecting it at all

FL
Posted: Jan 23, 2019 at 0:59 Quote
Gwin’s Insta posted today with team mates jack moir and Neko mullay on Intense bikes

Posted: Jan 23, 2019 at 2:21 Quote
Pretty much just the Athertons to announce who they are racing for next year now? Big name wise?

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
stedaly11 wrote:
Pretty much just the Athertons to announce who they are racing for next year now? Big name wise?

Themselves apparently!

Posted: Jan 28, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
atherton bikes is the worst thing I have ever had enter the pinkbike newsfeed

Posted: Jan 29, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
Is Bruni staying with specialized? would be cool if vergier and Bruni were on the same team, also has YT got a team for this season?

Posted: Jan 29, 2019 at 13:03 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Is Bruni staying with specialized? would be call if vergier and Bruni were on the same team, also has YT got a team for this season?

Angel Suarez is still on YT, but I don’t think they have anyone else yet? I can’t see them just not having a full team though?

I was thinking Bruni might go to Santa Cruz, as they keep saying they have a surprise, but that may have just been the release of the new v10?? Who knows.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014777
Mobile Version of Website