any body know any good dirt jump places in cumbria??

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
any body know any good dirt jump places in cumbria??
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
title explains all really...

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 9:00 Quote
the dj's on latrigg near keswick are pretty sweet, apart from that i havent got a clue! most dj's are well hidden and only the people who helped build them know about them, governments fault!!!

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
dirtjumpin wrote:
the dj's on latrigg near keswick are pretty sweet, apart from that i havent got a clue! most dj's are well hidden and only the people who helped build them know about them, governments fault!!!

can you be more specific?

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 11:30 Quote
not really, they are half way down the DH track, and unless you know where the start or finish of the DH track is you aint gonna find them! and its really hard to describe where it starts or finishes cos its a way off the beaten track, sorry dude.

p.s i dont know if im meant to be mouthing off about them trails cos i dunno if they are legal or not so dont want the whole world knowing, we jst stumbled by them one day

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 11:47 Quote
i live in broughton in furness we are currently building some , depends on where in cumbria you live

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
live in penrith, so a fair way from you, aint much of a scene up here, jst a few of us who get out now and again, no where to build stuff either, we've tried before and it jst gets torn down. Really wanna buy some land but dont think thats going to happen!

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
a group of us sign a partision and the council gave us some land , maybe you should do the same, to be honest we never even used it and we have found a forest that we are building in. is there no hidden spots near you?

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
there used to be but i went and crashed and nearly broke my neck so ambulances were called so land owner found out and tore them down! since then we haven't really bothered building. Been riding lots of epics in the lakes, push up and enjoy the descent, got bored of trail centres full of people. You still got that land then? and do you still have that p.2 on your pics? im after a sweet little street/dj bike

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
yeah but we don't use the land anymore it's to short, we managed to sqeeze to jumps in and thats it , so we are currently building some bigger ones in are forest, yeah i'm still selling it , i bought a bmx and my dad sez i have to many bikes so i thought i would sell my p.2.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
where bouts are your woods then? and how much you wanting for the p.2 are you selling as it is in the pictures?

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
soz mate i can't say where it is over a forum to many people will know where it is . yea i'm still selling .£600 .

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 13:22 Quote
dirtjumpin wrote:
not really, they are half way down the DH track, and unless you know where the start or finish of the DH track is you aint gonna find them! and its really hard to describe where it starts or finishes cos its a way off the beaten track, sorry dude.

p.s i dont know if im meant to be mouthing off about them trails cos i dunno if they are legal or not so dont want the whole world knowing, we jst stumbled by them one day

used to own a caravan at the bottom of laterigg but havent been there for years PM me the details there's a good chance i know the riders who built it.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
hey.
if you want to come and help build some dirt jumps at scratchmere scar that would be great, were planning a whole fr park and proper dirt jumps, to add to the dh tracks already there

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 2:26 Quote
jamie, trying to get lots of scratch support again. lol
okay, there is some class dirt jumps around the back of the rugby pitches in keswick, ive been and theyre class, like 6ft ers and thres a few of em. ill be putting some pics up soon hopefully.

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
jammyboy366 wrote:
hey.
if you want to come and help build some dirt jumps at scratchmere scar that would be great, were planning a whole fr park and proper dirt jumps, to add to the dh tracks already there

is that the dh north of penrith or west of keswick?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011016
Mobile Version of Website