Freeheeling demanded e-transfer payment

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Freeheeling demanded e-transfer payment
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 3, 2019 at 18:49 Quote
The seller by the name of freeheeling in Canmore, Alberta demanded that I pay for his item by e-transfer. When I told him that Pinkbike strongly recommends against e-transfers for purchases, because they offer no protection, he became very angry and refused to to sell me the item that he previously agreed to sell to me, even though I offered to pay the entire PayPal fee.

Here's the copy of the messages:

PayPal okay?

2 hours ago
freeheeling says:

e-transfer.

PayPal is just another idiot tax.

me

2 hours ago
amigo says:

E-transfers are not recommended by Pinkbike because they offer no protection. PayPal fee is 4%, which I will cover.

2 hours ago
freeheeling says:

no protection from what......the death rays from space?

ya, i just lost any interest in dealing with you.

this is a first year move.

have a look at my history......i fair well with selling items on this forum.

you might want have a little move faith in humanity, not everyone is out to "f*ck"

people over.

better luck next time my friend.

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 at 19:17 Quote
NB: for starters, this is neither a scam nor a stolen bike.....you f*cken retard.

also, you've taken this all out of context and posted only part of the dialogue.

maybe you should deliver all of the news, not just what suits you.

you clearly have nothing better to do than to charm the social media gods.

this is the dialog, your audience can decide for themselves what a dumb ass you are:

"No shipping?
4 hours ago
freeheeling says:
not sure what your question is, maybe clarify. it' sometimes takes me a bit to figure things out.
4 hours ago
amigo PLUS says:
It says local pickup only on your ad. My question is will you ship?
4 hours ago
amigo PLUS says:
Or do you have a strict no shipping policy?
3 hours ago
freeheeling says:
ya, i could ship it.
3 hours ago
amigo PLUS says:
Okay that's great. I see that you're open to reasonable offers so would you accept $40 plus shipping to Vancouver BC?
3 hours ago
freeheeling says:
sure.

i will stop by the post office tomorrow and get a price on shipping.

i can't see it being more than 5-8 bucks.

alex
2 hours ago
amigo PLUS says:
Okay, you'll need my postal code V5V2H4
PayPal okay?
2 hours ago
freeheeling says:
e-transfer.

PayPal is just another idiot tax.

me
2 hours ago
amigo PLUS says:
E-transfers are not recommended by Pinkbike because they offer no protection. PayPal fee is 4%, which I will cover.
2 hours ago
freeheeling says:
no protection from what......the death rays from space?

ya, i just lost any interest in dealing with you.

this is a first year move.

have a look at my history......i fair well with selling items on this forum.

you might want to have a little more faith in humanity, not everyone is out to "f*ck"

people over.

better luck next time my friend.
18 mins ago
amigo PLUS says:
I'm not your friend

BUYSELL WARNINGS:
1. Do not send Money Orders EVER! ( report users that request money orders )
2. Do not send PAYPAL as GIFT or FRIENDS/FAMILY. ( Do not fall for excuses why someone can't receive goods and services payments )
3. Do not send direct bank transfer.
4. DEPOSITS: Do not send over smaller deposits as scammers use this tactic to take money.
6 mins ago
freeheeling says:
you f*cking first years........f*ck off and stop wasting my band width.

1. i accepted your 40 dollar offer.

2. i was willing to go to the post office to get you an accurate postal fee.

how much more genuine could i be.

it's a 40 dollar bike part, that i am wasting part of my afternoon for.

please do me a favour and never contact me again.

jerk off"

*NB: lastly, do you know how i know you are a dumb ass?! because you paid the idiot tax on PB and paid for the PLUS.

P.S: at what point did i become "VERY" angry?

dime wit.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 9:13 Quote
If you don’t like the sound of him then get the f outta there. You have no obligation to buy from the seller ffs.

You bunch of pb whingebag pussy whipped urmerican shit stained tampons are plaguing these websites.

GROW THE f*ck UP!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
If you don’t like the sound of him then get the f outta there. You have no obligation to buy from the seller ffs.

You bunch of pb whingebag pussy whipped urmerican shit stained tampons are plaguing these websites.

GROW THE f*ck UP!

Full retard; ACHIEVED.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 9:29 Quote
Nothing to do with a noob y such as yourself or does it... lmao

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
m1dg3t wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

GROW THE f*ck UP!

Full retard; ACHIEVED.

Plus you’re momma loves a lump of retard deep in her so can we call you retard junior.

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
m1dg3t wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

GROW THE f*ck UP!

Full retard; ACHIEVED.

Plus you’re momma loves a lump of retard deep in her so can we call you retard junior.

Get f*cked you moron,Amigo is a retard and IF you had been here a while and not a NOOB you would know that.

f*ckk OFF

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
Cooor holy thread resurrection batgal!

I see ylu havent grown outta your onesie yet

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 14:25 Quote
Amigo... Don't take it too hard. Freeheeling is obviously a piece of work, and same goes for the rest. Ti's a jerk at almost every opportunity. FH was selling contrary to the guidelines, so he shouldn't exactly throw a fit when someone takes issue lol . Plus you've been a member as long as them all combined... lol. Have a nice day; ignore them.

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 7:52 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
Amigo... Don't take it too hard. Freeheeling is obviously a piece of work, and same goes for the rest. Ti's a jerk at almost every opportunity. FH was selling contrary to the guidelines, so he shouldn't exactly throw a fit when someone takes issue lol . Plus you've been a member as long as them all combined... lol. Have a nice day; ignore them.

Cheerios I'll take that as a compliment

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 17:06 Quote
rideonjon wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
m1dg3t wrote:

Full retard; ACHIEVED.

Get f*cked you moron,Amigo is a retard and IF you had been here a while and not a NOOB you would know that.

f*ckk OFF

Was this directed at me? Hey butt pirate how 'bout you get f*cked you f*ckin' goof. What the f*ck does my join date have to do with anything?

Lick my ring piece. Turd burglar.

Posted: Mar 7, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
Dunno got lost in all you trolls.

Posted: Mar 7, 2019 at 18:00 Quote
m1dg3t wrote:
rideonjon wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

f*ckk OFF

Was this directed at me? Hey butt pirate how 'bout you get f*cked you f*ckin' goof. What the f*ck does my join date have to do with anything?

Lick my ring piece. Turd burglar.

It wasn't aimed at you......

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
Both of you trollerz

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 8:03 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Both of you trollerz

Pot meet kettle...

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021754
Mobile Version of Website