April Europe trip - recommendations for finale ligure - bike rentals, other destination?

PB Forum :: Europe
April Europe trip - recommendations for finale ligure - bike rentals, other destination?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 4, 2019 at 15:34 Quote
We are planning a trip to Europe in mid-April and ideally want to ride somewhere with both enduro and x-country trails. The three of us will need to rent bikes/helmets, etc. (We may have bike shoes if we can fit them in our luggage.) Finale Ligure came up in my Internet search. Any suggestions related to FL? Bike shops? Accommodations? Or other suggestions on places to go? We will be picking up our son in Barcelona after his study abroad program ends and looking for a destination where we can plant ourselves for 4-5 days and relax as well as bike.

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 4:01 Quote
Hi Guys, try - https://www.mtbbeds.com/accommodation/finale-ligure/riders-week-finale-ligure-villa-arcelli

pnw-rider2 wrote:
We are planning a trip to Europe in mid-April and ideally want to ride somewhere with both enduro and x-country trails. The three of us will need to rent bikes/helmets, etc. (We may have bike shoes if we can fit them in our luggage.) Finale Ligure came up in my Internet search. Any suggestions related to FL? Bike shops? Accommodations? Or other suggestions on places to go? We will be picking up our son in Barcelona after his study abroad program ends and looking for a destination where we can plant ourselves for 4-5 days and relax as well as bike.

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 11:34 Quote
Hi, I'm Jan from Imperia (Italy) very close to Finale Ligure. We have a shuttle bike service 40 kms far from Finale called Omnia Freeride Imperia and we have also our camping with bungalows called Campeggio il Persiano. We ride in a lot of differents spot withoud the big crowd of Finale Ligure. If you are interested contact us on FaceBook ( https://www.facebook.com/OmniaFreeride/ ) or by mail (devilhoilcodino@hotmail.it). If you want we can organize one day in Finale Ligure and the other days in different spot.
Anyway if I can give you a suggestion don't come to ride during the Easter days, really really really too many riders everywhere. Have a nice holiday!

Here some videos from our spots:
pnw-rider2 wrote:

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009367
Mobile Version of Website