Meta AM 29 vs TR 29

PB Forum :: Commencal
Meta AM 29 vs TR 29
| Next Page
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 9:40 Quote
ezreipqz wrote:
Jamsxr wrote:
Have you made your mind up yet?

I’m in a similar position, but as I’ve got a YT Jeffsy to ride my local trails the AM seems to make more sense for those more gravity focused days away from home. If I was looking at just having one bike it would definitely be the TR.

Been looking for a reviews for a TR 29 finally have it here hoping to hear more about how TR works on trails..i'm just looking for there entry level TR ride.or give a shot on the TR race.

It's a good bike, I've been having a lot of fun on mine. I've been riding it on the same trails I previously rode on my AM on and I don't really feel like i'm missing anything except a little bit of compliance on bigger hits. Otherwise it's more comfortable to pedal and more playful feeling. They did a good job finding a nice balance of stable and confident on fast trails, and still fun to ride on mellow stuff. I would definitely go with whatever build has a 150mm fork. The head angle feels spot on and you will use the travel. tup

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 17:42 Quote
What is the shock length to achieve 140 out back. I’m currently looking at the 2020 origin to be my 1 bike quiver. It’s a 150 rs deluxe up front. I’m coming of a 15 enduro 29er . I’m thinking i wondering if meta tr will have me missing the enduro at the bike parks?

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
ugm582 wrote:
What is the shock length to achieve 140 out back. I’m currently looking at the 2020 origin to be my 1 bike quiver. It’s a 150 rs deluxe up front. I’m coming of a 15 enduro 29er . I’m thinking i wondering if meta tr will have me missing the enduro at the bike parks?

210x55 will give you the 140-143 travel you are looking for.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008946
Mobile Version of Website