Chicago trials riders

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Chicago trials riders
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 5:01 Quote
Moving to Chicago at the end of the month, will be staying for 6 months (around the Old Town/Gold Coast area). Anyone riding trials there and in to meet up?

Also, if anyone has a trials bike for sale in that area, do let me know, as I'm not planning to bring my current bike, too much stuff to move already, too much hassle. So will be looking for a temporary bike once I'm there.

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
Hey man you still in Chicago? Weather is getting nice. You posted on my observed trials forum but I quit looking at that site cause no one ever posted. Let me know I’m itching to ride.

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 19:25 Quote
Yeah man, still here, until somewhere in July. Good to hear you ride too, been out a couple of times, but all alone can get a bit boring. Where in Chicago are you? I'm in the Gold Coast right at the lake.

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 19:42 Quote
I live in Indiana but I’m only 40 mins from down town. I’ve been wanting to ride up in Chicago cause all my riding spots are getting stale. I’m not crazy advanced but I like bouncing around and doing some drops. Let’s get together soon and have a sess. Is there parking close to your place? DM me (new to the site/don’t know how) I’ll give you my cell

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 6:54 Quote
Check your inbox Smile

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 16:49 Quote
Best trail suggestions in Illinois?

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 22:03 Quote
MacDuffaluffacus42 wrote:
Best trail suggestions in Illinois?

https://www.cambr.org/ (chicago area mtb'ers)

Little Switzerland bike park in Slinger Wisconsin is where I ride most of the time. (Dh park that can be ridden on a trail bike, the bike you need depends on what you wanna hit) Definitely worth a trip out there

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032578
Mobile Version of Website