Timeline for 2019 YT Orders
Here's Mine

Order Date: Jan 14, 2019
Order: Capra AL Comp 27.5
No update when is the exact date of shipping

Expected Delivery: May 8,2019

What's the timeline for others?

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 7:13 Quote
Mine just says "order in progress" for a Tues AL - I think it's shipping end of February !

Don't mind too much since I'm still not yet recovered from my injury and ( most likely ) I'll be fighting it through entire February;

This means "new bike arrives just as I get back to the sport" - stoked !

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 5:39 Quote
just got my email saying it's shipping early - exciting times !

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 13:30 Quote
Where did you order actually bro? We order the same time, but mine is a Canadian order people said it is slow in this Region so im expecting it to be late. But I keep on sending email to YT Canada for update but yea still no change, I really need to wait on the exact date it was suppose to be shipped.

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 13:57 Quote
I'd say mine coming from Germany - EU region - the order hasn't changed yet but spoke with a representative last Friday and they said suppliers came through earlier

I'm recovering from an Achilles surgery ( full rupture ) and 11th of March ( exactly 5 months after surgery ) I've the machine-test-watheves - not gonna be doing anything crazy but I can pedal a tiny bit around the car-park Big Grin

I got a few bits for the bike ( stickers, invisiframe, handlebar and grips ) so I'll spend a bit of time doing a few bits Big Grin

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 14:33 Quote
I see that explains it. I dont know if Canadian order is coming from germany too or somewhere. no idea where it was built and manufactured. Heal fast bro spring here is coming.

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 14:54 Quote
Thanks man - been working with a gym PT and physio in the evening - have Andorra and Whistler booked so I'm trying to play it as safe as possible - I'll be very limited because it's June and July so it's soon

What did you order by the way !?

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 14:55 Quote
Nevermind - just saw it - Capra AL comp - sweet - did you get any bits for it !?

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 15:34 Quote
Capra AL Comp 27.5 Dated May 8, 2019----> can you believe how long of a wait is that? Ordered Jan. 14 only 6 days from launch and ended up out of stock, by the time I ordered it was suppose to be 4/17/19 and when I pull the trigger it landed on may 8. But JM been very nice and said it was dated to be shipped end of March. Hopefully that's correct.

Already got some Turbine R handle bar 35mm rise. Still got a Spank Wheels and hoper pro 4 hubs and Chromag Stem 35mm from my old bike I sold a month ago, Im planning to order a vinyl wrap or frame guard, grips, SPD's and shock upgrade at the end of 2019 season

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 22:55 Quote
Sounds like it's gonna look pretty sick - don't forget to show it off when its all done up;

I've been away since October ( this happen at Foxhunt ) some of the club guys will call over for bike build to help me out ( I think it's just another excuse to call over for pizza )

The Tues Yellow/Grey really reminds me of Bumblebee so that'll be the theme for it ????

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 5:03 Quote
Sounds like a plan to me. Speed yellow go go go

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 18:43 Quote
For me, capra al comp 29
order: 14 jan 2019
expected delivrery: 27 march

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 22:16 Quote
@roldan2018 have you got your bike, or a tracking code, or something ?

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 23:36 Quote
no chance. he said it will still go to date whatever the site says

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
Jeffsy 27.5 CF pro: Ordered Tuesday 2/5. Shipped Thursday 2/7. Delivery estimate Tuesday 2/12

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008765
Mobile Version of Website