Delivery Timeline 2019

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Delivery Timeline 2019
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 23:05 Quote
Anyone going to dare ask tmrw or Friday for an update?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 0:43 Quote
neubiker wrote:

I dont think i can. i just asked him yesterday

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:13 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
neubiker wrote:

I dont think i can. i just asked him yesterday

I just asked him Tuesday. Anyone who is also waiting for this shipment didnt ask recently? hahaha

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
I will let you know, i will ask him again today. His annoyed with me but i will sure try again.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:43 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
I will let you know, i will ask him again today. His annoyed with me but i will sure try again.

Make sure you include your order number this time Big Grin lol

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:49 Quote
[Quote="neubiker"]
Roldan2018 wrote:

AHAHAHA Thats hilarious. I will sure do lol

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:56 Quote
will these become 'early release 2020 bikes' lol

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:19 Quote
lifted-d wrote:

If this will be delayed another month it will be.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:02 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
lifted-d wrote:

If this will be delayed another month it will be.

At this point I wouldnt be surprised to hear the container fell off the dock into the sea and they havw to reship it.

***knocks on wood***

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:16 Quote
Just got a reply from him

JM (YT Industries)

May 16, 19:26 EEST

The container with your bike on it has been sitting at the port of Vancouver for over a week now waiting on customs inspection. Apparently it will happen in a day or 2. Yes it is the same hanger please send 26.25 to canada@yt-industries.com 

Really sorry about this but that one is out of our control

JM

I asked him about a spare hanger. I need an extra in case. But i dont know what he means send 26.25 to that yt email

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:

JM (YT Industries)

The container with your bike on it has been sitting at the port of Vancouver for over a week now waiting on customs inspection. Apparently it will happen in a day or 2. Yes it is the same hanger please send 26.25 to canada@yt-industries.com 

JM

I asked him about a spare hanger. I need an extra in case. But i dont know what he means send 26.25 to that yt email

Yikes...so basically no way that container is making it to Kelowna for Friday....Maybe for Tuesday if you're lucky. Talk about frustrating...over a month past the "available date"

I thought another customer was told it was scheduled to be looked at by customs today? Now it's just another day or 2?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
Yea one of the guys here said it was scheduled today to be inspected. So another week to wait again.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 14:26 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
Yea one of the guys here said it was scheduled today to be inspected. So another week to wait again.

Yeah that was me who said that. Thats what JM told me ("scheduled to be inspected today"). I am starting to cry myself fat ass to sleep at night because i cant ride bikes with frends

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 14:27 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:

JM (YT Industries)

JM

He means send $26.25 to that email via email money transfer. I did the same thing, wanted an extra hanger after i had already bought the bike

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 19:30 Quote
I am curious if there's is anyone out there with 05/15 orders that haven't received their orders. Have you been told when you are to receive yiur bike?

Therr was one fella already who had an 05/15 order that already received his bike early (wtf) but curious if there are any others and what they are being told since our 04/17 container is basically over a month behind schedule

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024298
Mobile Version of Website