Delivery Timeline 2019

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Delivery Timeline 2019
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
dom-mtb wrote:
Is the shipment thats here now the same shipment that was supposed to ship out on 05/12 but then was delayed to 06/12?

there is a couple of us on here still waiting for the 4/17 shipment....

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
dom-mtb wrote:
Is the shipment thats here now the same shipment that was supposed to ship out on 05/12 but then was delayed to 06/12?

Ok dang because a few days after I ordered the bike the website said the next shipment would be in August.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:44 Quote
dom-mtb wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:
dom-mtb wrote:

Ok dang because a few days after I ordered the bike the website said the next shipment would be in August.

Also depends on what bike, color and size you are looking for

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
dom-mtb wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:

I ordered the Capra 27 AL Base in black

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
dom-mtb wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:
dom-mtb wrote:

Yeah I ordered that in large with an expected of 4/17 and still waiting

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
dom-mtb wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:

Yeah I ordered that in large with an expected of 4/17 and still waiting
Yeah I ordered large as well with an expected of 06/12. I just hope it is not delayed because I just wanna ride

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:02 Quote
did someone emailed YT today? wondering if our bike was actually inspected

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:15 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:

Hey man I emailed already. No response yet. Will let you know as soon as i hear something. I have been refreshing my email inbox every half hour.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:27 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
Roldan2018 wrote:

Hey man I emailed already. No response yet. Will let you know as soon as i hear something. I have been refreshing my email inbox every half hour.

Ahahaha thats not good enough last week i did refreshed my email on phone every 10 mins and whenever i touch it.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:04 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
Roldan2018 wrote:

Keep us posted man! I suspect if anything it's likely to be "released" today and maybe make it to Kelowa for tommorow (best case). But please keep us posted if you hear anything.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:05 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:
Roldan2018 wrote:

Ahahaha thats not good enough last week i did refreshed my email on phone every 10 mins and whenever i touch it.

Haha feel free to message him as well. I have noticed I usually get a auto generated email YT work ticket when I email, and I havent got one yet, and I emailed around 830am PST.....hes starting to screen our emails haha

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
Got a reply

"Bikes have been in Vancouver for 2 weeks now waiting on customs inspection. When they show up we will let you know. We have over a hundred customers in that shipment waiting on their bikes"

pretty uninformative as to the status

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:23 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
Roldan2018 wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:

Haha feel free to message him as well. I have noticed I usually get a auto generated email YT work ticket when I email, and I havent got one yet, and I emailed around 830am PST.....hes starting to screen our emails haha

He did say customs had it last week. I can't see them having the container more than a couple of days max. So if they had it Thursday + Friday I would imagine they would have it finished and send out today.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
neubiker wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:
Roldan2018 wrote:

He did say customs had it last week. I can't see them having the container more than a couple of days max. So if they had it Thursday + Friday I would imagine they would have it finished and send out today.

Fingers crossed dude, also just coming off the long weekend, might have more information by tomorrow

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
neubiker wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:

Fingers crossed dude, also just coming off the long weekend, might have more information by tomorrow

Yah if no one has heard anything by tommorow I may call. No way customs is holding a container for 4 days. If they took that long with 1 container they would never be able to offload a ship and the whole port would be backed up.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025959
Mobile Version of Website