Delivery Timeline 2019

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Delivery Timeline 2019
Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:49 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
Samsport wrote:
Ordered a YT capra AL base. It was supposed to be shipped on 17th april, JM told me I had to wait for next container which would arrive in may (I believe it was may 10). Still nothing, I have to send e-mails to get updates. JM does reply quickly, but I'm still not satisfied by them. It's a 3K+ purchase, I was expecting to get better service, at least an update every couple of days. I read that vancouver port is the worst in Canada regarding inspections and all that crap. It can take weeks. I ordered my bike on april 11th and still nothing. It really f*cking suck

yeah it does. now imagine you ordered your bike in february... were all in the same boat (horrible pun intended)

Haha, that god damn boat....

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 7:03 Quote
Hawkhouser wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:
neubiker wrote:

Yah i was going to call tomorrow. Giving it a few days for something to happen. If the container hasn't left Vancouver by end of this week im pretty screwed for my Whistler trip.

Yeah im feeling for ya man. Ill be looking tomorrow for your update. Do you have his phone number?! thats dangerous haha

I got a 27.5 Base Capra on order for end of May but from the sounds of this thread that's not possible.... What other bike were you looking at?

Same thing for me man but you should wait on it because it might not be delayed like the other shipments.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
Momoment of truth today or we were screwed this weekend.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 10:53 Quote
Hawkhouser wrote:
Zachary902 wrote:
neubiker wrote:

Yah i was going to call tomorrow. Giving it a few days for something to happen. If the container hasn't left Vancouver by end of this week im pretty screwed for my Whistler trip.

Yeah im feeling for ya man. Ill be looking tomorrow for your update. Do you have his phone number?! thats dangerous haha

I got a 27.5 Base Capra on order for end of May but from the sounds of this thread that's not possible.... What other bike were you looking at?

The new Trek Remedy. i had an older one before. rode the new one this year once, and i can get a deal from the shop. obviously different from the capra, but still very capable of what i need it to do for the riding i do

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
Any1 messaged or called?

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
I think one of the boys here will going to do it today and he will let us know. But as of now no update from me.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 13:01 Quote
Samsport wrote:
Any1 messaged or called?

neubiker said he was going to call/email. Will wait for something from him

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 14:10 Quote
Some good news for you girls. Customs released it on Tuesday, and its currently waiting to be taken back to the main yard (customs facility takes it offsite to do inspections). So it should be trucked back shortly and then truck wilk come pick it up and deliver to Kelowna.

At least the customs process is done. It should move pretty quick from here as companies get billed for how long a container sits at the dock. You only get x amount of free days or your container starts to get charged 150 a day. So usually shit moves quickly from here on out. Thr container just has tk be taken back there.

He didn't say exactly which day he anticipates he would receive the container as he cant guarantee 100% when they will get it back.

Id wager though that bikes may ship out weds next week ish from Kelowna is my guess

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 14:29 Quote
neubiker wrote:
Some good news for you girls. Customs released it on Tuesday, and its currently waiting to be taken back to the main yard (customs facility takes it offsite to do inspections). So it should be trucked back shortly and then truck wilk come pick it up and deliver to Kelowna.

At least the customs process is done. It should move pretty quick from here as companies get billed for how long a container sits at the dock. You only get x amount of free days or your container starts to get charged 150 a day. So usually shit moves quickly from here on out. Thr container just has tk be taken back there.

He didn't say exactly which day he anticipates he would receive the container as he cant guarantee 100% when they will get it back.

Id wager though that bikes may ship out weds next week ish from Kelowna is my guess

Thank god!! thats amazing news! cant f*cking wait!

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 15:19 Quote
Another weekend with no bike and we were booked for bike park this weekend, another waste of money on renting a bike again instead of saving it for new parts for my Capra.

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
Any updates for today?

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
You guys still haven’t gotten you bikes?!?! That’s absolutely insane

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 12:15 Quote
No update yet sorry guys

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 12:27 Quote
Bikes got release from customs Tuesday later afternoon early evening. The container needs to be brought back to the port from the customs facility for the trucking company to be able to pick up. However as of yesterday afternoon the container wasn't back at the port. I didn't get an update yet today but will keep you posted later when I hear something.

Ill post another update later if i get something

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 12:40 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
Bikes got release from customs Tuesday later afternoon early evening. The container needs to be brought back to the port from the customs facility for the trucking company to be able to pick up. However as of yesterday afternoon the container wasn't back at the port. I didn't get an update yet today but will keep you posted later when I hear something.

Ill post another update later if i get something

I got the exact same reply today, so basically another week for bike because even if they will get the container today it wont be ship not until next week. They will probable inspect the bike in kelowna by monday and get it ready for shipping by tues or Wednesday. Those guys live near BC will likely get thier bike on same but for me who lives in Saskatchewan another 3 days or 4. If im not lucky enough probably on first week of june.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025257
Mobile Version of Website