Delivery Timeline 2019

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Delivery Timeline 2019
Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
dom-mtb wrote:
JM does not respond to any emails or calls. I have an upcoming race and I need to know if the june shipment is actually going to be on time.
give him a call, email is useless. Phone calls he responds right away. The phone number for Canada is on their website.

Edit: he was saying last Friday that he had another shipment showing up sometime this week so cross your fingers.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 13:13 Quote
I can tell you I am still waiting for my bike. After having them ship it to Whistler for me on Friday, their contact there blew it and wasn't around to accept my bike. So no bike for the bike trip.

Now it's floating around who knows where after being told it would be shipped back to me at my original shipping address. Turning into a bit of a shit show.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 15:42 Quote
neubiker wrote:
I can tell you I am still waiting for my bike. After having them ship it to Whistler for me on Friday, their contact there blew it and wasn't around to accept my bike. So no bike for the bike trip.

Now it's floating around who knows where after being told it would be shipped back to me at my original shipping address. Turning into a bit of a shit show.

That's super lame, hopefully you get it this week atleast.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 16:37 Quote
Hawkhouser wrote:
neubiker wrote:

That's super lame, hopefully you get it this week atleast.

Yah I think it'll show this week but I had to kick up a pretty big shit storm.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
neubiker wrote:

I have Called him at least 4 times within this past week and he has not gotten back to me.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
I have Called him at least 4 times within this past week and he has not gotten back to me.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 9:39 Quote
Hawkhouser wrote:
dom-mtb wrote:
JM does not respond to any emails or calls. I have an upcoming race and I need to know if the june shipment is actually going to be on time.
give him a call, email is useless. Phone calls he responds right away. The phone number for Canada is on their website.

Edit: he was saying last Friday that he had another shipment showing up sometime this week so cross your fingers.
Im hoping this is true because I don't wanna rent a bike for the race but we will see.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 18:20 Quote
Was there a run on the Jeffsy CF Comps or something? I have been keeping an eye on them since I might buy one when they show up as "In Stock" but now every size in both 29 and 27.5 is showing up as "Sold out". Weird.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 18:50 Quote
My bike finally landed in Kelowna, I'll be picking up tom so some of you might have had yours shipped during the day already.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 20:55 Quote
neubiker wrote:

thought you already rocking your bike to whistler. Got mine and it was really a great bike. Grip2 was really a game changer.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 22:14 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
neubiker wrote:

thought you already rocking your bike to whistler. Got mine and it was really a great bike. Grip2 was really a game changer.

I wish...... They reshipped it to my work address now and it was supposed to have showed up today. But Loomis f*cked up and my tracking number now just says "delay technical breakdown". Whatever that means.

Lol starting to think the bike is cursed. Like its destined to never make it to me. Talk about shit luck. Let's hope it makes it tommorow.....

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 13:07 Quote
Does that mean the June shipment has arrived?

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 15:39 Quote
Mine is may 8th. Havent gotten it yet. JM emailed me yesterday that they will be done shipping the 2nd container today. Havent recieved a tracking number though

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
sdimas05 wrote:
Mine is may 8th. Havent gotten it yet. JM emailed me yesterday that they will be done shipping the 2nd container today. Havent recieved a tracking number though
Ok so I’m guessing that’s the second may shipment

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
dom-mtb wrote:
sdimas05 wrote:
Ok so I’m guessing that’s the second may shipment

According to him it is the 2nd may shipment. Not sure about the june

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010647
Mobile Version of Website