Delivery Timeline 2019

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Delivery Timeline 2019
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 21:08 Quote
Got my bike today from JM, assembled it together and rode some local trails for an hour. The capra is AWESOME going downhill on any jumps, bumps, or rock gardens. Suspension soaks up all the bumps perfectly for a smooth ride. Rode it back up the trail and it does fairly good going up for a long travel bike. No quality issues on my bike, defiantly worth the buy!

Beer Beer Beer

Posted: Jun 7, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
Looks like they still have the 27.5 in L and XL in stock. I changed my order from an AL to a CF Comp on Monday when I got an email about the ALs being pushed back 7 weeks. My CF Comp is I
En route and due to arrive on Monday.
s-g wrote:
Was there a run on the Jeffsy CF Comps or something? I have been keeping an eye on them since I might buy one when they show up as "In Stock" but now every size in both 29 and 27.5 is showing up as "Sold out". Weird.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
My bike was supposed to ship out last wednesday but JM told us that all of the AL models were behind and that my bike is going to ship out in another 2 weeks maximum.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 12:01 Quote
I was contemplating between a Canyon Spectral AL 6.0 and a Jeffsy AL Base 29 so i decided on the 29r Jeffsy mainly because i live in Netherlands now and all the trails are 15km+ from home.

We are going to Saalbach/Hinterglemm on a summer MTB holiday with 3 other mates (all of jeffsy's) between 24th July and 29th of July.

I ordered my Jeffsy on the 4th of June and back then the availability date was 3rd of July, it now jumped up to the 10th July.

I got this from YT when i asked...

"Usually the bikes are being shipped about 1-2 days after the availability date.
The shipping itself can take 8-12 workdays within the EU.
Usually a shipment to the Netherlands takes about 1 - 1,5 weeks.
"

Do you think ill have my bike in time?

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 17:17 Quote
hey guys, so i have put about 220km on my capra since i got it and just took it in for a tune up to make sure everything has settled properly and still tight. I had a creak in what i thought was the bottom bracket (classic) but it ended up being the main lower pivot. They said it looked like they didnt seat the bearing right when they assembled it because they were seizing and it was creaking. Just thought id share incase it happens to anyone else. something to consider.

Did anyone find their rear wheel didnt have any free spin to it? mine seems to be fine now after doing about 40km at the bike park. Thinking maybe a stff rear hub?

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 19:44 Quote
Zachary902 wrote:
hey guys, so i have put about 220km on my capra since i got it and just took it in for a tune up to make sure everything has settled properly and still tight. I had a creak in what i thought was the bottom bracket (classic) but it ended up being the main lower pivot. They said it looked like they didnt seat the bearing right when they assembled it because they were seizing and it was creaking. Just thought id share incase it happens to anyone else. something to consider.

Did anyone find their rear wheel didnt have any free spin to it? mine seems to be fine now after doing about 40km at the bike park. Thinking maybe a stff rear hub?

Ive seen this issue a few times on YT bikes. Sounds like its too much grease in thr hubs. Goes away after a ride or 2 as it breaks in.

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
Hi there,

I’ve got a YT Jeffsy AL Base 27.5 on order. July 10th is the expected availability of the bike at the warehouse in Kelowna. Just trying to mentally prepare myself for how long a wait until I actually see it in Calgary. What has been people’s experience in the recent past? Given it’s still 8 days to expected availability, i don’t think I’ll get much from customer service.

Appreciate any feedback people have.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
Ordered my YT Jeffsy AL base at March 30th it has been postponed 4 times now it is 22-28 this month. Should i just get a refund and buy canyon pffff.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
Had a polar opposite experience with my bike this time. Back in 2017 I ordered a Jeffsy 27 CF in February for late April delivery and it took an extra 7 weeks to show up in mid June.

This time I ordered an in-stock 2019 Jeffsy CF Pro Race on Saturday evening (it's a long weekend here). Called JM @ YT Canada to confirm it and give my credit card yesterday at 1:30pm. Bike was shipped out to courier at 5:00pm in Kelowna and arrived at my office here in Vancouver today at 8:00am. Amazing service.

My advice still stands: Order YT bikes only when they show "in stock" on the website, or if you are ordering for an expected ship date, only do so if you have another bike to ride in case of delays. The actual dispatch within Canada is fast, it's the delay of the bikes getting to Canada which to be fair JM has no control over. YT as a whole needs to improve their supply chain and communication so customers are not hit with surprises.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010335
Mobile Version of Website