Delivery Timeline 2019

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Delivery Timeline 2019
O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 13:02 Quote
chiburi wrote:
I just ordered a Capra and curious how much of it is already assembled when it arrives?

All you need to do is put the bars on, put the wheels on, put the derailleur and hanger on, and then do your little touches and settings you like

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 13:40 Quote
chiburi wrote:
I just ordered a Capra and curious how much of it is already assembled when it arrives?

as much as you'd have it to bring as luggage - you'll need to get handlebar ( maybe swap brakes, ) tires and pedals - if you don't own a bike box, don't destroy the carton case as you can get a cover for it and use that one as a cheap alternative

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 17:14 Quote
chiburi wrote:

Most of it. Super easy to get going.

Attach the bars to the stem, attach the derailler and wheels and you're basically good to go. They give you instrucitons and what the torque everything too it's about as easy as it gets.

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 at 22:49 Quote
MisterMikey wrote:
I also ordered a 29 Capra. I’m from Europe though. First it was at shipping from 13 nov. then it went on available and I asked them what’s going on. They said one part is missing and it will be assembled in calendar week 49 and shipped out in week 50. Ok im not happy about it but I can wait. I think it’s just really ridiculous that all 29er are on the homepage on available when they are clearly not.

Im in the same situation i contacted YT yesterday, and they could not tell when the bike will arrive apparently one component is missing.

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 6:11 Quote
Roldan2018 wrote:
Where did you order actually bro? We order the same time, but mine is a Canadian order people said it is slow in this Region so im expecting it to be late. But I keep on sending email to YT Canada for update but yea still no change, I really need to wait on the exact date it was suppose to be shipped.
I got mine shipped from kelowna to toronto in 6 days, which is amazing. probably depends on the season, and how busy they are, i ordered mine during end of season. They even threw in carbon rims cause i ordered a red one but they were out of stock. no need to worry, just get in contact with JM Gagne, he will respond quite quickly.

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
HighSpeedJoe wrote:
MisterMikey wrote:
I also ordered a 29 Capra. I’m from Europe though. First it was at shipping from 13 nov. then it went on available and I asked them what’s going on. They said one part is missing and it will be assembled in calendar week 49 and shipped out in week 50. Ok im not happy about it but I can wait. I think it’s just really ridiculous that all 29er are on the homepage on available when they are clearly not.

Im in the same situation i contacted YT yesterday, and they could not tell when the bike will arrive apparently one component is missing.

Are you from Europe as well? My Canadian order (supposed to be available on Nov 13) is still delayed. I was never given the reason being a component is missing though. The reason for my delay was that they didn't account for Holiday Transit times. Apparently, the bikes have all arrived in Vancouver late last week and are currently just waiting to clear customs. Was told they would ship at the end of this week, once they have been cleared. I'm just not an overly patient person so logging in to the website only to see my October 30th order say it's still not processed is disappointing.

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 20:16 Quote
Ordered black friday, arrived in Utah 3 days later. Great speedy shipping

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 17:34 Quote
Ordered a Jeffsy last week of october. I was told the bike will be on his way to eastern canada tomorrow. rly excited

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 4:11 Quote
Ordered the Jeffsy cf pro race in the recent black Friday deal (27.5...man what a deal)
this was on Nov 30th.

It´s sitting ready to ship since last Friday December 6th and I am literally refreshing the tracking via DHL every hour but no news yet. To be fair they said it can take up to 12 days due to logistics....

I am "only" 600 km away though....can´t waaaaait

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
I still have no update on my Capra. Keep getting told "Delivered by end of week" and that keeps coming and going. Ordered end of October and was supposed to be available 13th (of November), yet still have no clue when I'm even going to see it.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
Ordered a jeffsy cf pro on the last week of october. Just got it today !!

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 1:16 Quote
Got mine yesterday after 3 weeks. Actually quite acceptable. The shipping company was the problem as they "delayed" the delivery by 7 days (according to tracking) DHL can be so rubbish!

Posted: Dec 19, 2019 at 13:36 Quote
It was a looong wait but my Capra finally arrived. Now to build it!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014064
Mobile Version of Website