Experience with YT complaint

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Experience with YT complaint
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 21, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
Hello everyone.What experience do you have with the YT complaint?

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 at 12:15 Quote
The complaint? Not sure what you’re asking about.

If it’s warranty, so far I’ve found them to be more than accommodating. I recently told delivery of a bike with paint damage, was worried I’d have to send it in which would have put my into a 6 month wait for the next frames to arrive, instead I asked for a non-conventional solution and they agreed. They’re mailing me a replacement section of the frame that came damaged; no time without the bike, and no delay due to stock issues.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 3:50 Quote
From my experience's with YT it will be a cold day in Hell before I buy another bike from them.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
GraySteel wrote:
From my experience's with YT it will be a cold day in Hell before I buy another bike from them.

SO you blow them up and give no details......

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 16:20 Quote
Their us headquarters here in SoCal is about 15 mins away from me so that made it big difference in me picking them. Being able to chat and make friends with them their helps. If I had been elsewhere I may have gone with another brand

Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 8:06 Quote
The x2 on my new tues blew on its second ride last weekend. I filled out the warranty form saturday. Within 3 hours of being open yesterday I had a response saying a new X2 was in a box waiting on my address confirmation along with an apology. It’ll be here tomorrow. I’m very impressed. If I had to deal with Fox it would have been a 2 to 3 week turn around.

Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
From what I've seen online the US YT distributors take good care of their customers compared to the European customer service.

Posted: May 2, 2019 at 5:21 Quote
raddad0410 wrote:
GraySteel wrote:

SO you blow them up and give no details......

fair enough this taken from another post probably explains why I am miffed more than anything. However I keep reading lots of bad press about service too

"The CF Pro Race models are not actually sold out but they pulled the sale because YT experienced severe customer feedback from those that had just bought the brand new models and then a month later they dropped the price by $1,000. It was a very stupid move on YT's part because they upset the true loyal YT purchasers that were willing to shell out full price for the new YT bikes. I think they realized if the sale continued then no one would ever pull the trigger early on a new YT bike again. I bet you will see the stock come back today or in the next few days because the sale would have ended yesterday had they not pulled it early".

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
About 2 months after i received my 2019 Jeffsy 29, i damaged and bent the chainstay on a rock strike. I contacted YT US about getting a new one. I did not expect a warranty case since it was crash damage, just reasonable price for a replacement chain stay.

I got an email reply 30 minutes later, asking for some pictures and bike information. YT did not have any fresh chain stays in stock, but they did have one with some paint blemishes on it. Customer service sent me the blemished part to use while they got a nice new one in hand to send over for $100. That's above and beyond an accepted level of customer service in my opinion.

Ultimately, the blemishes on the interim chain stay did not bother me and were barely noticeable, so i didn't end up moving forward on the new $100 stay. From my perspective, the YT US service is exceptional.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 17:26 Quote
US YT has been awesome the two times I’ve dealt with them.

Posted: 8 hours ago Quote
I haven't had to deal with the warranty aspect yet but I have to say, I bought my '18 Tues in March, after I found out about the sale. After a few emails sent back and forth with one of the customer service employees I was sold. As soon as I sent out an email, within 30 minutes i had an answer.
When i sent in payment, I hadn't received confirmation that they received it, so i sent an email inquiring about it, again within 30 minutes I had an answer. Once payment processed, I asked how long roughly until I received the bike to which they answered, again, within 30 minutes, 1 to 2 weeks. The bike showed up in 6 business days.

Overall I've been beyond pleased with my experience with YT. Especially it being the first brand new bike I've ever bought.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017572
Mobile Version of Website