Trails and Bike Rentals in Sydney

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Trails and Bike Rentals in Sydney
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 22, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
Hey guys,

I'm going to be going on a trip to Australia with my wife here in about a month, and we'll be spending some time in Sydney. I'm hoping to get at least one day of riding in while we're there, and I'd love to hear any suggestions people might have as to where I should ride and where I can rent some mid to high-end bikes.

We live in Colorado and I tend to ride very technical rocky trails while she prefers somewhat smoother tracks. From what I saw, Manly Dam might be a good option for us both to get a bit of what we like to ride. Are there any other places I should be looking into?

As for bikes, it'd be awesome to demo some newer high end carbon bikes like Yeti or SC, but I'd love to hear whatever suggestions you might have.

Thanks for your help!

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 3:35 Quote
Did you have any luck getting a ride in/finding a good rental spot? I am travelling in Sydney now and looking for the same things.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 23:36 Quote
scsplitter wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm going to be going on a trip to Australia with my wife here in about a month, and we'll be spending some time in Sydney. I'm hoping to get at least one day of riding in while we're there, and I'd love to hear any suggestions people might have as to where I should ride and where I can rent some mid to high-end bikes.

We live in Colorado and I tend to ride very technical rocky trails while she prefers somewhat smoother tracks. From what I saw, Manly Dam might be a good option for us both to get a bit of what we like to ride. Are there any other places I should be looking into?

As for bikes, it'd be awesome to demo some newer high end carbon bikes like Yeti or SC, but I'd love to hear whatever suggestions you might have.

Thanks for your help!

Go to Facebook.
Ask to join Garigal Gorillas
Ask same question there.

Previous Page | Next Page

Active Forum Threads
7 mins ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
13 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
16 mins ago - Santa Cruz Hightower LT
25 mins ago - 2015 and up giant reign owners thread!
26 mins ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2019
50 mins ago - Cocaine Buy Online, Where to buy cocaine, Honey Cocaine
1 hours ago - Beginner "What bike should I get?" Thread
1 hours ago - Jeffsy 27.5 Thread
2 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
2 hours ago - Dope Downhill video
2 hours ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
3 hours ago - shimano brakes; swap olive fitting for banjo?
3 hours ago - 2019 Stoudts Cross - PACX Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co., Adamstown, PA 11/3
4 hours ago - Transition Patrol or Santa Cruz Bronson?
4 hours ago - 2017 Meta 4.2
4 hours ago - The official BOS thread
4 hours ago - Bird Aeris owners thread
5 hours ago - Cant re-import deleted strava ride logs from trailfork
5 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
5 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
5 hours ago - WE supply gold nuggets and gold bars for sale 98.4% +27613119008 in US,Canada Uk,France ,Switzerland,
5 hours ago - 1000rand Potassium Cyanide Both Pills And Powder KCN 99.99% +27613119008 in Bloemfontein
5 hours ago - London Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster +27734818506 in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London MISSOURI Algeria
5 hours ago - +27613119008 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK POUND AND Activation Powder IN SouthAfrica,Namibia,Botswana
5 hours ago - BILLIONAIRES CLUB HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +27734818506 ?IN Bloemfontein Freestate Namibia,Cyprus

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006712
Mobile Version of Website