Manitou circus sport firm spring

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Manitou circus sport firm spring
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
My friend has just brought a new ns metropolis complete which comes with the manitou circus sport forks. Does anyone know if you can buy firm springs or if there is anyway you can make the stock fork firmer?

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 at 7:25 Quote
You could insert a PVC spacer in the left leg to increase pre-load. With no adjustable rebound it may return more quickly than desired though. If that's the case then switching from 5w oil to something heavier might compensate.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 5:32 Quote
I just got the 2020 Haro Steel Reserve 1.2 which have the Manitou circus sport fork. It's a basic coil fork with no adjustment on it.
However, the fork can be upgraded easily and inexpensive as I just had mine upgraded.
You only need the "Absolute Damper" installed, which is the lockout adjustment. I just had the damper installed(couple days ago) on mine and it works great now with full lockout!!

The circus fork is compatible with the circus comp fork so just need the damper.
Call Manitou and ask for Cody and tell him you need the circus comp absolute damper(part#12).
He will take care of you.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004673
Mobile Version of Website