2018 Tues CF pro owners- what fox 40 did you get?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
2018 Tues CF pro owners- what fox 40 did you get?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 at 21:59 Quote
Quick question, on the 2018 Tues CF pro what type of 40 did your bike come with?

The specs say performance elite and pics show a fit4 sticker and the bottom of the lowers but is that what actually came with it?

Thanks

Posted: Feb 20, 2019 at 5:31 Quote
Just ordered mine this week, but from what I gather, FOX Perf elite has the new FIT4 cartridge but drop the high speed compression adjustment the factory has. So you got rebound knob on the lower and LSC on top.

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 at 14:49 Quote
Anyone have real world feedback here?

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 6:21 Quote
Just got mine yesterday. 2019 Tues 29 CF Pro.

Come with the Performance Elite 49 but found a Grip 2 damper on the left leg. It has low speed compression and rebound adjustment only.

Kinda bump a bit cuz when they state same performance as their Factory without the Kashima I would've believe Fit 4 was install. The rear shock does retain the same adjustment as their Factory brother.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
Chuck629 wrote:

Come with the Performance Elite 49 but found a Grip 2 damper on the left leg. It has low speed compression and rebound adjustment only.

Kinda bump a bit cuz when they state same performance as their Factory without the Kashima I would've believe Fit 4 was install. The rear shock does retain the same adjustment as their Factory brother.

If there's only low speed adjustment on the fork it's a Grip. Grip 2 has hi/low compression and rebound. I was a little disappointed when I got the grip damper when all the web photos had the fit4 dials shown, but a suspension tech friend said there as good if not more reliable than the fit4. Essentially it's a Marzocchi 58- grip damper/evolve air spirng- which has been getting good reviews so far.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 20:41 Quote
Sorry. Misread my fork, had to look again, it's just label Fit Grip and it really just have LCS, no HSC. Mad

Fox 40 Fit Grip LSC

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 9:16 Quote
Hi,
could you please upload a picture of your bike, because i would like to see how the bike looks like in real life.

Chuck629 wrote:

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010656
Mobile Version of Website