Yari Service kit

PB Forum :: SRAM
Yari Service kit
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 0:14 Quote
Hi,does anyone know if a Yari Dual Position service kit will do on a Solo Air Yari? Will it have all bits required? trouble finding a Solo kit, cheers

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
You might want to contact SRAM. When I emailed them about an issue I was dealing with, they responded right away. Not sure how fast their response time is outside the USA though.

Or you can check out their website and download a Service Manual for your fork. It'll tell you what parts, tools and supplies are needed to service your fork.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
SoCalMTBiker wrote:
You might want to contact SRAM. When I emailed them about an issue I was dealing with, they responded right away. Not sure how fast their response time is outside the USA though.

Thanks for the heads up,sent them an email and the reply was;

The air O rings are different between the dual Position service kit and solo air service kit.

So, not compatible unfortunately

Posted: 10 hours ago Quote
dkcove wrote:
SoCalMTBiker wrote:

Thanks for the heads up,sent them an email and the reply was;

The air O rings are different between the dual Position service kit and solo air service kit.

So, not compatible unfortunately

Glad to hear SRAM responded. Too bad it wasn't the answer you wanted though.

Posted: 8 hours ago Quote
Managed to get sorted just after I got the reply,chain reaction had the solo kit back in stock and picked up the last one!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020832
Mobile Version of Website