Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Author Message
Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:06 Quote
sacalobra wrote:
How many shows were there?
How many demo bikes built and were all the parts new?
Two crowdfunding campaigns plus at least 60 lots of 700+ without refunds.

Suppliers not paid.

I know how a LTD company works. Usually it involves investing money in stock which has huge risks.

Gaining 100% up front before you buy the stock is an ideal scenario.

My edit was simple - there's talk of not ripping off etc yet there's Brantley saying where's our money? Quoting his question hilights people without their money

- Two london shows, one malverns I think?
- Demo bikes, who knows?
- 60 frames at £700? - Well that would be true if they were all £700+ - werent many around £500+?

I dont think you do know how a LTD company works in that you seem incapable of understanding how money can be taken from a LTD company - it must be accounted for, you are not a sole trader where you can just remove money - the accountant will want to know where any money has been removed from the company.

Im going to leave this here, I am done arguing with the conspiracists and those with no experience running a small business or LTD company and making wild assumptions.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:19 Quote
Youve put '?' against many of your posts as simply you don't know the full facts;

If you knew the full costs and full revenue then yes however you are coming from a position of filling in a lot of the gaps and thinking 'this is maybe why they are doing this'.

lets agree that you'll leave it there and we avoid quoting each other. The incapable bit is rude.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:27 Quote
sacalobra wrote:
Youve put '?' against many of your posts as simply you don't know the full facts;

If you knew the full costs and full revenue then yes however you are coming from a position of filling in a lot of the gaps and thinking 'this is maybe why they are doing this'.

lets agree that you'll leave it there and we avoid quoting each other. The incapable bit is rude.

Jesus, you are as ridiculous on this forum as you were on others - you are accusing me of not knowing the full facts while every one of your comments portrays a ridiculous conspiracy completely devoid of any fact what so ever.

Thats the point - nobody knows but them, this is why I am siding with reality / common sense based on the small bits of info that are publicly available.

Have fun with this, incapable isnt rude if its how you are portraying yourself.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
You put alot of question marks on your own post that was my point

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
sacalobra wrote:
Youve put '?' against many of your posts as simply you don't know the full facts;

If you knew the full costs and full revenue then yes however you are coming from a position of filling in a lot of the gaps and thinking 'this is maybe why they are doing this'.

lets agree that you'll leave it there and we avoid quoting each other. The incapable bit is rude.

Jesus, you are as ridiculous on this forum as you were on others - you are accusing me of not knowing the full facts while every one of your comments portrays a ridiculous conspiracy completely devoid of any fact what so ever.

Thats the point - nobody knows but them, this is why I am siding with reality / common sense based on the small bits of info that are publicly available.

Have fun with this, incapable isnt rude if its how you are portraying yourself.

you seem to be very invested in trying to defend these guys, even though in every single post you say you are not defending them, but yet you seem to feel the need to make sure people know that they are only shit bags and not scamming shit bags by your definition.

Does it really matter? At this point in my opinion, its irrelevant whether it was a text book definition of a scam or just a scam by way of incompetence. The term scam can be used in many ways, like me talking with friends and someone saying "man that guy washing cars is a total scam", he doesn't do a good job and charges too much. Does my friend think the guy is actually running a legit scam, no, he just sucks at his job, but it's just a word that isn't always used literally.

To be so focused on the semantics of it to feel the need to defend their honor to anyone that might have not addressed their SCAM properly is very odd for people who do not deserve it.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 10:53 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Wowsers!

Is anyone else getting royally cheesed off with all this talk and fook all walk!?

Someone on Singletrack saw Jordan today at school sports day, sporting a Sick bikes T-shirt, doesnt sound like the actions of a man deliberately out to steal from people to me.....
the dude just answered that question are you daft?
They are putting up a image to continue drawing in money and sales. Lies lies lies and more lies but not scamming? Really?

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:05 Quote
So if I didn't have any stuff to sell and no way of getting stuff. But kept telling people that I would get them that stuff if they give me money that's not a scam?

GTFO of the thread.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:05 Quote
Let’s be be clear. Aside from operating costs (that can probably be covered by T-shirt’s and socks alone).
-You’ve set a price on a frame that INCLUDES mark up/profit. You take preorders on said frame and you collect money but do not pay the frame makers (which we’ve seen proof of).
Unless you’ve carelessly spent the money, you should still have money to refund people. That money was allocated, not general funds for the company.

I don’t personally feel this was a intentionally a scam, but what I do feel is that my money has been been stolen. And unfortunately stealing from people without living up to your end of the bargain falls into the category of a scam. It is a dishonest act. It may have not been premeditated, but until I recieve my refund, I have no choice but to say that I’ve been ripped off.

If sick really was robbing Peter to pay Paul, they need to go figure out some high interest rate loan or some way to refund people and pull themselves selves out of the hole.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
It they weren't scamming they would tell the truth and take the hit.
But no they lie and string people along until their PayPal protection and credit card protection runs out.
And it's not like they have been paying their employees the dude went 14 months without pay. So even when they had money they STILL DIDNT PAY HIM. WAKE THE f*ck UP.
They should be dragged into the street and beaten with sticks.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
reverend27 wrote:
It they weren't scamming they would tell the truth and take the hit.
But no they lie and string people along until their PayPal protection and credit card protection runs out.
They should be dragged into the street and beaten with sticks.

^^^^^^

Agreed.100%

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
I’m just glad I don’t live on that same continent. I have no idea how they haven’t been confronted in person.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
The only reason I can think that they haven’t come clean other than being crooked AF, is pride. It’s hard to admit when you’ve failed, and they might think they can fix it, but it’s oretty clear that refunding people is the only way out of this mess. As of right now, they are throwing gasonline on the fire, not water.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:15 Quote
And what's up with you English dudes just letting them walk around free and clear?
If it was my hood dudes wouldn't show their faces let alone walk around in a sick t-shirt.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 12:13 Quote
reverend27 wrote:
And what's up with you English dudes just letting them walk around free and clear?
If it was my hood dudes wouldn't show their faces let alone walk around in a sick t-shirt.

Because its the south of England that’s why, they are all too busy eating scones, I’m sure if sick were from the north then this would have been resolved by now. A local bike shop near me ripped a bunch of folk off that had bought there kids bikes for Xmas then closed down, was talking to one of the former mechanics and he says the owner can’t come back to the area as a couple of local hoods are still out to have him 2 years later. That’s justice.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 12:21 Quote
reverend27 wrote:
And what's up with you English dudes just letting them walk around free and clear?
If it was my hood dudes wouldn't show their faces let alone walk around in a sick t-shirt.

This ^

If my man comes across one of them, when he's at Aston hill, chicksands or windhill they won't be riding for the rest of the day, put it that way
Street justice n all that.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009571
Mobile Version of Website