Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
I have no dog in this fight, but if they owed me more than £800 I'd be petitioning for them to be wound up in court. Anyone who hasn't received their ti frame in the UK can get them wound up in court, £800 is the single person debt limit for creditors, if they can't pay or refund they are insolvent, end of story.

Though to be honest, if they owed me money I'd rather punch it clean out of Jordan's smug twat face.

It does feel like those of you who have been scammed by them missed the opportunity to stick a fork in Jordan at that school sports day. there could have been a sack/egg and spoon race accident of epic proportions.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
So summarising the last 100 pages, the people here who are owed money, will do nothing about it.
You'll attack each other on the forums, but won't go near Jordan, Dim or any of the other weakass scammy directors.
No one here has the balls to hit them up directly or do whatever it takes to get your money back.
Correct? All their addresses are there right? You have all the information to get your money back.
Get to work people. Make these refunds happen, otherwise it's another border wall, or brexit, or world peace or whatever people like foruming all about. Good luck and Godspeed.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 16:08 Quote
burnonestartanother wrote:
So summarising the last 100 pages, the people here who are owed money, will do nothing about it.
You'll attack each other on the forums, but won't go near Jordan, Dim or any of the other weakass scammy directors.
No one here has the balls to hit them up directly or do whatever it takes to get your money back.
Correct? All their addresses are there right? You have all the information to get your money back.
Get to work people. Make these refunds happen, otherwise it's another border wall, or brexit, or world peace or whatever people like foruming all about. Good luck and Godspeed.

Speak for yourself. Unfortunately I’m in the US and my reach only goes so far. I’ve collected his cell phone number, numerous texts, calls, emails, personal accounts, his friends accounts, etc. Even have a lawyer on it. I have a few contacts on that chunk of land but they are several hours away.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 0:53 Quote
Keep supporting dude, while people are out of pocket.
justanotherusername wrote:
Radley-Shreddington wrote:
Just sounds like a dude that had no clean laundry. That and he is probably still acting like Mr. Bike industry businessman around non bike events/people. Its not about "stealing" its about refunding the poor people out of pocket.

Someone on Singletrack saw Jordan today at school sports day, sporting a Sick bikes T-shirt, doesnt sound like the actions of a man deliberately out to steal from people to me.....

Yea course, a 'dude' with no clean laundry always chooses the t-shirt with the company name that the mentals on the internet say is a cleverly thought out scam to theive from people, thats exactly what you would do....

You cant refund people if: A - you dont have the money to do so or B - have been told not to as that would get you in legal trouble (its not up to a director to assign the order in which creditors are paid if they are in finanical trouble)

Sacalobra / Hora - you seem to have a similar complete lack of knowlege regarding the operations of a LTD company and realistic business expense which is why you keep just adding up 8 months of sales and assuming that there isnt a single penny of costs involved, shows booked, demo bikes built, trips to america paid and many, many refunds alread made, all alongisde absolutely huge miss-management.

I notice you have now edited your post to remove your basic maths made without any basis in fact at all.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 1:45 Quote
Just sounds like a dude that had no clean laundry. That and he is probably still acting like Mr. Bike industry businessman around non bike events/people. Its not about "stealing" its about refunding the poor people out of pocket.

Yea course, a 'dude' with no clean laundry always chooses the t-shirt with the company name that the mentals on the internet say is a cleverly thought out scam to theive from people, thats exactly what you would do....

You cant refund people if: A - you dont have the money to do so or B - have been told not to as that would get you in legal trouble (its not up to a director to assign the order in which creditors are paid if they are in finanical trouble)

Sacalobra / Hora - you seem to have a similar complete lack of knowlege regarding the operations of a LTD company and realistic business expense which is why you keep just adding up 8 months of sales and assuming that there isnt a single penny of costs involved, shows booked, demo bikes built, trips to america paid and many, many refunds alread made, all alongisde absolutely huge miss-management.

I notice you have now edited your post to remove your basic maths made without any basis in fact at all.

Going to be the last time I post on here now it has descended into suggesting assaulting people as a course of action but I want to make it clear that in no way what so ever do I support Sick, their practices in terms of business or their attitude (and didnt from the start, unlike some people who bought frames because they liked the fact they were a*sholes)

If trying to provide a perspective on a situation outside of the planned theft / scamming conspiracy opinion makes me a 'supporter' when viewed through some of the twisted logic on here then there is little I can do about that. You can hold a view of a situation without supporting or agreeing with those that caused it.

Have fun guys - hopefully customers get their money back or at least some kind of product at the end of this all.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 2:16 Quote
Look up "indefensible", now learn it.

Going to be the last time I post on here now it has descended into suggesting assaulting people as a course of action but I want to make it clear that in no way what so ever do I support Sick, their practices in terms of business or their attitude (and didnt from the start, unlike some people who bought frames because they liked the fact they were a*sholes)

If trying to provide a perspective on a situation outside of the planned theft / scamming conspiracy opinion makes me a 'supporter' when viewed through some of the twisted logic on here then there is little I can do about that. You can hold a view of a situation without supporting or agreeing with those that caused it.

Have fun guys - hopefully customers get their money back or at least some kind of product at the end of this all.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 4:16 Quote
If it is a deliberate scam, they have no intention of carrying on and just want to run with ‘all the moneys’ then why has the company not been wound up yet with them walking away?

There is nothing to gain from trying to string it out if scamming is the intention - you would just get the money, take your dividends and run, ltd liability protecting directors, if anything what they are doing now is more risky to them personally - wrongful trading etc.

Why are they no longer refunding people, either the cash isn’t physically there or they have been advised not to as that would be applying a hierarchy to creditors which isn’t their decision to make if they are indeed winding up.

I don’t know why people can’t believe that running a business (usually people that have worked for someone else for their whole life) is actually quite difficult and if you are on their level of incompetence this situation is quite easily achievable - do they actually care though? that’s up for debate.

Either way again, I just hope people get their money back or at least some kind of product , I couldn’t give a shit what happens to Sick apart from me thinking the main directors should be struck off the company register, they have no place running a LTD company with the benefits of reduced liability, they want to run a business they should do it sole trader then see how they feel about it.

Because it’s not so much a cash grab scam. It’s more along the lines of they don’t care what happens don’t think it can come back on them and want to use the failing business to buy toys before it either goes under. If it succeeds good, if it fails who cares type of deal.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 5:18 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
The only reason I can think that they haven’t come clean other than being crooked AF, is pride. It’s hard to admit when you’ve failed, and they might think they can fix it, but it’s oretty clear that refunding people is the only way out of this mess. As of right now, they are throwing gasonline on the fire, not water.

It's not pride. Looking at their previous communication and deleting those voices they didn't want to hear it's contempt. The attacks were eye opening.

Generally, why do people still think we are part of some sort of cycling fictional collective. The cycling community is sadly like any other when it comes to business.

Adding in narrative to the gaps to protect them, hoping it'll be right.

Brantley the above isn't aimed at you just posting on the back of your post.

I hope you and others get your money back

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 6:05 Quote
“Have fun guys - hopefully customers get their money back or at least some kind of product at the end of this all.”

-To be clear, there’s no way they are going to come up with any product that will satisfy the amount of disrespect they have shown their customers. We want our money back at this point.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 11:15 Quote
Even if you do get your frame, would you want to ride it knowing the shit they have caused

My mate when he rode his, was not how nice it was but that Jordan/Tim/James are c### etc or how they have got what they ordered.

Even if you do get your frame I would expect any back up or surport for it if anything happens

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 13:44 Quote

Someone on Singletrack saw Jordan today at school sports day, sporting a Sick bikes T-shirt, doesnt sound like the actions of a man deliberately out to steal from people to me.....

Nahhh apologies but I still/We I believe cannot take a faceless user of PB without any pics in a pointless profile such as YOURS’

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 23:44 Quote
A good alternative?

https://www.facebook.com/202156760816/posts/10156403623490817/?sfnsn=mo

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 1:13 Quote
Inertiatic wrote:
A good alternative?

https://www.facebook.com/202156760816/posts/10156403623490817/?sfnsn=mo

Really? Ugly as IMHO...
If you want a Ti bike, there is only one place to go...Kingdom Bikes! Great bikes with awesome customer service.

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 1:34 Quote
TBF the Ribble is a better comparison as it's not actually available yet. Every time I've ordered anything from Kingdom it's actually turned up* lol

*Complete honesty - the Ti stems were a little late shipping, but they did email in advance to explain what was going on, actually offer a real apology, and send them quicker than they had advised Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013047
Mobile Version of Website