Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 1:27 Quote
Wonder what his reason for selling is?

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 4:58 Quote
still no refund or response to my small claims action. seem to have gone in to hiding or something haha...

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 6:58 Quote
Breaking news!

The Sick cycles crew are changing their shit rotting panties.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 16:53 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
Wonder what his reason for selling is?

You can't be a shit Bicycle Company fanboi when said shit Bicycle Company doesn't exist.
That and he's a poor used car salesman.
Cool frame though, pity it had so many crashes.

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 0:43 Quote

my custom marino frame is here and bult up any way so not all bad

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 0:49 Quote
metg wrote:
[PI=17394389, 17394391][/PI]

my custom marino frame is here and bult up any way so not all bad

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 2:06 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Thing is hot
descends like an absolute wepon , verry fun , planted feeling bike , feels more like a little freeride bike than a hard tail . and still climbs well enough so ye verry happy

geo if ur interested

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
These bikes can only be worth what the brand is now?

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
Any further news on the new company launch and it's products?

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
I contacted chainbreakers to get their take on the situation.

“Robbing people? Being disorganised and shite at communication was my take on it.... Last I heard it was down to 10 tickets outstanding on frames, not sure about issues relating soft goods and kickstarter perks. Haven't heard anything related to the business side of sick for a couple of weeks. Did your thing get sorted?”

I also contacted Frank The Welder. He said he built the aluminum hardtail before he knew about the shit show. He did actually get paid for that one tho.

I have still yet to recurve ANY communication since that automatic ticket bullshit.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
I contacted chainbreakers to get their take on the situation.

“Robbing people? Being disorganised and shite at communication was my take on it.... Last I heard it was down to 10 tickets outstanding on frames, not sure about issues relating soft goods and kickstarter perks. Haven't heard anything related to the business side of sick for a couple of weeks. Did your thing get sorted?”

I also contacted Frank The Welder. He said he built the aluminum hardtail before he knew about the shit show. He did actually get paid for that one tho.

I have still yet to recurve ANY communication since that automatic ticket bullshit.

Is chainbreakers still a thing then? Run by individuals that have no real association to the company?

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 8:08 Quote
It's got a sickbicycles shoplink on the FB site

https://m.facebook.com/ChainbreakersCC/?locale2=en_GB

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029854
Mobile Version of Website