Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 1:12 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
Tea4two wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzf4Kkog3Ij/?igshid=yr0gtuw63h8s

Business as usual. I find it strange how he could wash is hands off all the people he owes. As a small business owner he must understand the damage to others he has created.

Won’t show up for me

It's just Jordan trying to sound legit in getting more of people's money. Same speech, same promises, identical context but to a different crowd. Try paste it in a safari browser without logging in, if you been blockeroo'd....

On the plus side, there is now exactly ZERO chance of any of these clowns trying to lie their way back into the bike industry. Lee Macdonald will struggle too, in my books he's still accountable for 25% of anyone's debt. Responsibilities of a director aren't to be taken lightly.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. All four of them.

And James Matlock too, email triage system my ass..... fanboiiiiiii to the max

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
I think the word needs to get out on them. We need to warn the cycling community about these snakes.
I'm going to start hitting up the YouTubers see if I can get one to say something about this story.

Also need to hit up pinkbike to do a follow-up they have been running this story and giving them a platform. It's time for pinkbike to take some responsibility let everyone know how the story actually ended.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
And yet none of you have punched this pricks lights out yet?

Grow a pair y'all.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 10:15 Quote
sq225917 wrote:

Grow a pair y'all.

It's on the UK guys. I mean come on you'll riot over a soccer game..

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
sq225917 wrote:

Grow a pair y'all.

Live in the real world you moron, you would want a criminal record and a potentially ruined life over a bike frame?

Outside of action films and your fantasies who do you think ends up worse off, best case is an assault charge and criminal record, worse case you hurt him properly and well, then who knows...

What is spineless though is the lack of people that have taken these lot to small claims court or visited them to ask what’s going on, not to ‘kick der ed in’ - there is action people can take in the rational and real world that doesn’t involve prentending to be in an action movie.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
sq225917 wrote:

Grow a pair y'all.

Live in the real world you moron, you would want a criminal record and a potentially ruined life over a bike frame?

Outside of action films and your fantasies who do you think ends up worse off, best case is an assault charge and criminal record, worse case you hurt him properly and well, then who knows...

What is spineless though is the lack of people that have taken these lot to small claims court or visited them to ask what’s going on, not to ‘kick der ed in’ - there is action people can take in the rational and real world that doesn’t involve prentending to be in an action movie.

If I were on that continent, there’s no doubt I would have already physically been at their doorstep.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 13:18 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
sq225917 wrote:

Grow a pair y'all.

There is a time for fighting and a very small amount of the time for violence.

There are some people that can't be reached any other way.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
reverend27 wrote:
sq225917 wrote:

Grow a pair y'all.

It's on the UK guys. I mean come on you'll riot over a soccer game..

it's never been about the football

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 23:55 Quote
reverend27 wrote:
Bout time for another reorganizing story non apology blame manufacturer and a promise of refunds rolling out in the next couple days.

Seriously it's gonna happen those refunds are on their way.

:-)

I don't think we will hear anything from them again... sadly for those owed. Website etc will disappear and that's will be that.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 0:54 Quote
"I don't think we will hear anything from them again"

Sure?

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 9:56 Quote
sacalobra wrote:

Sure?

No, that's why I said "I don't think..."

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 11:26 Quote
We will just not use their names

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
Inertiatic wrote:
sacalobra wrote:

Sure?

No, that's why I said "I don't think..."

They will come back as sacalobra bikes, equally as full of shit as Sick bikes.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Eh!?

No idea

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016582
Mobile Version of Website