Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 5:51 Quote
What is your issue / problem apart from being a nonsensical hobo commenting just to try come across as a one up man ship type attitude.

Real grownup.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 6:10 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
What is your issue / problem apart from being a nonsensical hobo commenting just to try come across as a one up man ship type attitude.

Real grownup.

One upmanship? nonsensical? Sounds like some of the garbage you have been putting out there -

"Well then - you know what to do. Hit the unsubscribe button."
" Ahhh the good old assumptions game “you” play. "
"I believe for one that you foreign pb users (Durrmericans & Quacknadians) really need to have a good hard look at yourselves then step away from the keyboard and guess what! Create a life.But I am not going to hold your hands hmmmmmkay!"
"Uuuusea fanny mf! "
"Poor scummy child of his! Poor welfare system too! "

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 9:19 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

Real grownup.

One upmanship? nonsensical? Sounds like some of the garbage you have been putting out there -

"I believe for one that you foreign pb users (Durrmericans & Quacknadians) really need to have a good hard look at yourselves then step away from the keyboard and guess what! Create a life.But I am not going to hold your hands hmmmmmkay!"
"Uuuusea fanny mf! "

...And this is exactly what i meant with my last post! Enough said.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 10:09 Quote
msix wrote:
justanotherusername wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

Real grownup.

"Uuuusea fanny mf! "

...And this is exactly what i meant with my last post! Enough said.

TiTit is a waste of time,absolute TROLL.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 10:27 Quote
Awwww I’m privileged - Truth hurts muther f*ckers.

Xx

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 18:52 Quote
Yeah... about sick bikes... come on dudes.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 9:42 Quote
Any updates from anyone using pb who are owed a frame/refund?

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

I sent a pm to Jordan on occult tattoos ig via an alternate account I have on IG and still no response. It shows that it has been seen tho.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 13:30 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
still persuing small claims
and reported to trading standards

no luck yet though with getting any responses

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 13:39 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

Nope - has been more than 8 months now. My emails aren't getting responded to, no replies on IG..

Pretty disappointing - I could have bought 2 Marino frames for the amount I am owed

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 1:04 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

I sent a pm to Jordan on occult tattoos ig via an alternate account I have on IG and still no response. It shows that it has been seen tho.

I think at this point you can assume they will have taken advice from their accountant or some other form of legal professional about the situation that 'Sick' as a company are now in.

If there is no way out finanically (pure speculation of course) for them then the advice may well be to cease all communication with those they owe product or money to, they could of course (dont shoot me down for this, none of us have an idea whats going on behind closed doors, however unlikely) be sorting something in the background but have again been advised to cut communication at present.

Realistically though, this is beginning to sound like advice you would take if the company cannot continue trading into the future - If you are not from the UK or if you are but are not aware of LTD company practices, essentially as directors they are not liable for company debts unless it can be proven that they have behaved in a certain manner (insolvent / wrongful trading) - But even then, prosecution would only seek to obtain payment from directors to cover personal guarrantees, unpaid tax etc and not anything you as a creditor / customer are owed.

Long and short of it is, if they company is wound up, bugging Jordan or any of the other directors is a waste of time, its Sick as a company that owe you money, not the directors, all of the small claims court / trading standards investigations will act against the company and not its directors, its also unlikely they would be struck off as a future director unless courts prove specific charges against them, which again could be why there is total silence / they are behaving in a certain manner and its unlikley to happen for what will realistically be such a small amount of money in real terms.

All in all, anyone waiting for money should hope Sick rise from the ashes and dont dissapear, as thats the only way anyone is getting a frame or penny back from them in any instance.

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 6:07 Quote
Maybe you guys owed money will be paid in Tattoos, cheese and now haircuts? Looks like another business open at 193 Tarring Road.

A rider I know from their end of the woods rode past the other day and apparently hairdressing is the next thing.....

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
Waaaaaat! People still get haircuts and tatts

That’s so millennial of them!

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 21:02 Quote
Justanotherusername

We will see

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 15:30 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Waaaaaat! People still get haircuts and tatts

That’s so millennial of them!

Aren't millennials those people that pay for drinks on a night out on the credit card?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011378
Mobile Version of Website