Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 19:50 Quote
You can still buy stuff on the site; t shirts and unicorns...sorry...Ti bars. Surely if you have defaulted on 30 odd frames that you are unable to provide then that continued trading is fraudulent?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 18:58 Quote
theboydonald wrote:
You can still buy stuff on the site; t shirts and unicorns...sorry...Ti bars. Surely if you have defaulted on 30 odd frames that you are unable to provide then that continued trading is fraudulent?

Trading while insolvent is illegal, and it definitely seems to be the case. It's possible the site shows goods but the merchant feature won't accept payments.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
heinous wrote:
theboydonald wrote:

Trading while insolvent is illegal, and it definitely seems to be the case. It's possible the site shows goods but the merchant feature won't accept payments.

someone try and buy... what's the cheapest thing you can buy?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 23:02 Quote
Their souls.............

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 23:03 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
Their souls.............

hahaha, right on!

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 0:09 Quote
Their Google checkout thing appears to still be working, at least insofar as it'll take card details for a pair of socks. Not actually going to press the confirm button though Razz

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 4:38 Quote
heinous wrote:
theboydonald wrote:

Insolvent trading in itself isn’t illegal if it has been identified and a plan is in place to rectify the situation (it doesn’t have to work), it’s why it’s difficult to prove intent.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
Depends on jurisdiction

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 5:59 Quote
heinous wrote:
Depends on jurisdiction

UK?

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 17:12 Quote
Wrongful trading (while insolvent) doesn’t require intentional act. Wrongful trading requires only that Directors did, or ought to have known they were insolvent.

It’s also civil, so balance of probabilities, which lowers the threshold further.

Id suggest unhappy customers should set up a google sheet where details are collated - if you know how many customers and how much money is owed you have a very strong position compared to a load of small customers who are all getting the run around.

The logistics would be messy, but manageable.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 4:52 Quote
heinous wrote:
Wrongful trading (while insolvent) doesn’t require intentional act. Wrongful trading requires only that Directors did, or ought to have known they were insolvent.

It’s also civil, so balance of probabilities, which lowers the threshold further.

Id suggest unhappy customers should set up a google sheet where details are collated - if you know how many customers and how much money is owed you have a very strong position compared to a load of small customers who are all getting the run around.

The logistics would be messy, but manageable.

Good idea. Who’d want to get involved.
I have three orders outstanding with these goons. Can’t get my money back through legal channels as yet. I think Jordan and Dim have been playing the payers for some time.
I doubt there are any frames coming from Taiwan. f*ck all coming from anywhere apart from ink for their tattoo shop.
All the bullshit about the email promising refunds, was a stalling tactic to squeeze the suckers ( me included) of every penny they can.
c*ntS.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 5:04 Quote
I doubt they’d have the money for shipping and import duties, let alone the logistics to get them to customers. If it was me or my clients I would 100% play straight hardball at this point. Directors are personally liable some of these things.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 5:11 Quote
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10621767

Crawford looks like he’s also a director of another business. And they have a second registered entity the same three directors control, possibly a way of diverting payments or tricking customers as to which entity is paid and carrying risk.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 5:35 Quote
just come down to Worthing, I can show you where the tattoo parlour is. Big Grin

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 5:50 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
just come down to Worthing, I can show you where the tattoo parlour is. Big Grin
I know where it is, and where they live.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012304
Mobile Version of Website