Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 19:55 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
It’s ok dear it’s only a Ford F pitys sake

Lol

Mmmmm lumpy crunchy peanut butter foldys

But with a personalized plate LOL

I'd rather a Ford than a Holden or Vauxhall as you lot call them, unless that vauxhall came with a lifetime supply of crunchy peanut butter LOL

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
Seriously, I just liked the occult tattoo page and I’m blocked within minutes!

Lame. Thought they would've blocked me but turns out we have mutual tattoo industry friends LOL

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 22:29 Quote
Yes Ford anyday over a shite ass Vauxhall
Vauxhalls here are overpriced and driven into ground by dumb ass failed in life wannabe buisness men

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 1:22 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yes Ford anyday over a shite ass Vauxhall
Vauxhalls here are overpriced and driven into ground by dumb ass failed in life wannabe buisness men

Well, that's vaguely moronic. It's a car. Modern ones are all the same.

The point was, shows of wealth when you have just ripped a lot of people off are not the cleverest (he doesn't need an ST with a private plate to get to work)

I wonder where the cranks, intend forks, spengle wheels etc ended up. Selling them would pay a few people back...

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 3:13 Quote
Yeah but a ford st is hardly a decent car pushing boundaries was my point

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 4:07 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

I think his point is when you have just been part of a failed business that owes a lot of people money driving around in a new car is a bit of a kick in the nuts, regardless of if you think it’s a ‘decent car’ or not.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 4:25 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
If I was Jordan I would be pissed too, looks like he was going to make a tidy profit on this lot, ah well.

He HAS made a tidy profit because they’ve kept everyone’s f*cking money!!!

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 5:13 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

I think his point is when you have just been part of a failed business that owes a lot of people money driving around in a new car is a bit of a kick in the nuts, regardless of if you think it’s a ‘decent car’ or not.

Yes i got that ok

Just the keyboard warrior needs putting in her moronic place

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

Exactly. I will state again that it’s very unfortunate I’m not on the same continent as those dudes. How they haven’t been approached in person is beyond me.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 7:38 Quote
Yep no matter what those Intend forks and eewings were bought with money intended for frames.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 10:08 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

Yes i got that ok

Just the keyboard warrior needs putting in her moronic place

Who are you talking about?

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 0:55 Quote
"So, there is nothing to take and legally the directors are not liable unless they have broken the insolvent / wrongful trading rules and who is going to try and prove that? Companies house / HMRC certainly won’t, not a company of that size."

You can write to the registrar at companies house AND OBJECT TO ANY STRIKE OFF ACTION from what it reads they owe money they should pay for a liquidation, simple truth here is if they simply ignore the demands to file accounts the registrar will put a letter in the gazzette informing of his intent to strike it off.

THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE effectively no final accounts or anything, when it goes in the gazette someone needs to post up here, then you need to object, if enough people object then they will be stuck till they file accounts. If you are owed money and start court proceeding they are stuck

BTW what happened to the man claiming he had filed blah blah court blah blah.......then disappeared off the face of the earth?

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 2:31 Quote
Does anyone here actually know for sure that they paid for the eewings, carbon wheels etc. From the way they've treated their customers and from what I've seen and heard about their attitude towards suppliers, I'd be quite surprised if they parted with any money for these items.

Oh and thanks for that little tale antitrust, I needed a good laugh.

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 2:42 Quote
I for 1 would be pissed if they got a set of eewings free!!!!!
Heck maybe they go food shopping at cost of others too - wouldnt surprise me

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 3:27 Quote
metaam wrote:
Does anyone here actually know for sure that they paid for the eewings, carbon wheels etc. From the way they've treated their customers and from what I've seen and heard about their attitude towards suppliers, I'd be quite surprised if they parted with any money for these items.

Oh and thanks for that little tale antitrust, I needed a good laugh.

I know of one local bike shop who put them in contact with a few suppliers, and word is they didn't pay for certain things/mugged the suppliers off.

No idea which ones and for which products. And needless to say the bike shop washed their hands of Sick.

I would guess that a supplier who didn't get paid for 10 sets of eewings would persue it further tho.

I still cannot fathom why someone has come to Worthing and given them a slap. Or at least confronted them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008472
Mobile Version of Website