Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
OneTrustMan wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
They will then be struck off companies house, and that will be the end of that.

And nothing of value was lost...expect for the people who got robbed. Frown

But seriously, it's still amazes me that almost no one saw this coming.
When they were first introduced on sites like Pinkbike, MTB-News and so on,
all were like "Hell yeah, or what great guys, looks cool."

My only reaction back than was "What a god damn bunch of hipsters. No way I'm gonna buy their stuff"
2 years later and they are no more. No surprise. Hipsters just can't run businesses properly.

To be honest, I didn’t think there was anyway I’d ever get a slack ti hardtail for that price. Low and behold, it was too good to be true.
I don't know about the Ti frames but the steel frames did actually exist, they just weren't necessarily Sick's to sell

Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
To be honest, I didn’t think there was anyway I’d ever get a slack ti hardtail for that price. Low and behold, it was too good to be true.

You obviously missed to look at the Kingdom Bikes...the Vendetta is a great HT, Ti, awesome geometry and customer service to match and the X2 version of the frame is great value! Wait for Xmas time and I'm sure you will get an even better deal.

Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 23:42 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
justanotherusername wrote:
Use Jordans business address and the accountants address for correspondence - send mail requiring a signature, its reasonable to expect the letter will then make it to Jordan / the company directors in that case.

Any mail sent to my accountant regarding the company is forwarded to me.

I really do hope one / some of you who are in the UK are not going to take this lying down and are going to persue the matter as far as possible in the correct manner (legally)

At least if they were struck off and not able to become directors again for some time it would lessen the ability for someone like Jordan to take another punt on forming a 'company' not really caring if it works out or not - I am quite sure if they had formed a sole trader partnership they wouldnt have been quite so irresponsible as it would have been their problem not the companies.

I though he already started the cheese company

Hang on wtf?! He's started a cheese company? That's just wrong on so many levels.

Posted: Oct 31, 2019 at 1:20 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

Hang on wtf?! He's started a cheese company? That's just wrong on so many levels.

Technically he hasn’t, as it’s not cheese. It’s vegan ‘cheese’. Another trend led industry with lots of people prepared to pay a bit extra for something supposedly out of the ordinary. At least he can’t scam individuals for big money in that game. Look for Knucker Hole cheese on insta.

Posted: Oct 31, 2019 at 1:29 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

Technically he hasn’t, as it’s not cheese. It’s vegan ‘cheese’. Another trend led industry with lots of people prepared to pay a bit extra for something supposedly out of the ordinary. At least he can’t scam individuals for big money in that game. Look for Knucker Hole cheese on insta.

Or don't, don't give the bell end the traffic.

Posted: Oct 31, 2019 at 1:47 Quote
Flavaine wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

I was thinking more to let him (and others) know what folk think of him. IIRC the account is private anyway.

Posted: Oct 31, 2019 at 17:29 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
Flavaine wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

I was thinking more to let him (and others) know what folk think of him. IIRC the account is private anyway.

Yup, never approved my request to follow. Go figure...

Posted: Nov 1, 2019 at 6:19 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ScLHJA6Mi/?igshid=1934ch1irb1mp
Definitely caused a few nightmares.
It is what it is, but i still find it amazing that he can behave in the way he has and just carry on publicly in business with out consequence.

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 21:14 Quote
Tea4two wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ScLHJA6Mi/?igshid=1934ch1irb1mp
Definitely caused a few nightmares.
It is what it is, but i still find it amazing that he can behave in the way he has and just carry on publicly in business with out consequence.

He's done nuffin' wrong coz we were all too greedy thinking we could get quality steel frames for a reasonably pleasing price. How dare we get our hopes up and cause his ego to be all hurt.

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 21:18 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

Yeah I left out the vegan part out of respect to a vegan mate whose been left out of pocket by that ham.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007586
Mobile Version of Website