Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 10:52 Quote
Get your reviews of the company directors in.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 11:19 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
I just left him one. f*cking toolbag deserves herpes for ripping you good people off.

I’ll gladly spit & spunk into his cuppa

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 12:53 Quote
Can't someone make a google account with his name and leave reviews? That would confuse him lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 22:00 Quote
the video has been removed by the user...
what was it about?

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 4:24 Quote
Ah well, on to the next one lol

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 7:35 Quote
Btw following this thread i filed a complaint on the companies house and the insolvency service.
the later just replied:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/T8ijDyfEAS5u9AKz7
photo

I dont seem to have that good of a case as i "just" was one of the crowdfunders. you basically give up all your rights when you sign up for that, but maybe it helps if they get more complaints. i also reported them to the police. there is a way to do that online for cyber fraud in England:
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/reporting-fraud-and-cyber-crime

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 14:53 Quote
They obvs knew this loophole in crowdfunding

THAT IS FRAUD IN MY BOOKS!

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 15:02 Quote
It’s hardly a loop hole, and it’s hardly the first time it’s happened, all the major CF sites basically tell you that if it goes tits up, you’re on your own. People have walked away with millions, without delivering a scrap of product. Who’d have thought a couple of lads giving it the big’un on social media to all that dared criticise would be chancers eh?!

The value of your investment can go down as well as up etc.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 15:03 Quote
Donkykong017 wrote:
Btw following this thread i filed a complaint on the companies house and the insolvency service.
the later just replied:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/T8ijDyfEAS5u9AKz7
photo

I dont seem to have that good of a case as i "just" was one of the crowdfunders. you basically give up all your rights when you sign up for that, but maybe it helps if they get more complaints. i also reported them to the police. there is a way to do that online for cyber fraud in England:
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/reporting-fraud-and-cyber-crime

Have you tried contacting a consumer rights TV show? Might be a bit late now but I recon at least one would go for it.

O+
Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 15:27 Quote
https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/takepart/got-your-back

Because I think a comedy slant is precisely what this needs.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 16:38 Quote
I'd pay good money to see Joe Lycett tearing Jordan a new one. lol

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 2:18 Quote
metaam wrote:
I'd pay good money to see Joe Lycett tearing Jordan a new one. lol

ditto!

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 10:47 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
It’s hardly a loop hole, and it’s hardly the first time it’s happened, all the major CF sites basically tell you that if it goes tits up, you’re on your own. People have walked away with millions, without delivering a scrap of product. Who’d have thought a couple of lads giving it the big’un on social media to all that dared criticise would be chancers eh?!

The value of your investment can go down as well as up etc.

It is if they knew bout the probabilities if there venture going tits up

Especially as they treated themselves first to Ti proto types and ee wings for their own rides

Bastads who probably knew they’d get away scott free

Anyway that’s my thoughts on whole kickstarter project thing

Never would I personally pay in to one of those type things

Least of all £2k or big money ffs

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 11:49 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

Anyway that’s my thoughts on whole kickstarter project thing

Never would I personally pay in to one of those type things

Least of all £2k or big money ffs

I’ve done pretty well out of Kickstarter, spent more than £2k, never had a problem with stuff never arriving. But then I don’t invest in internet bellends... It’s different to indiegogo (who sick used to steal the money) in that a project has to be fully funded to get any money, so projects have to convince lots of people to get any money. With Indiegogo, what ever gets pledged, gets given. I don’t think their checks are a thorough as KS either, making it easier for folk to be duped into throwing money at a project that has got as far as the ‘we’ve done a drawing of it’ phase.

It’s not a loop hole if they tell you in advance that that is what happens, they make no secret of it, people just get all excited by the cheaper prices/getting stuff first, forgetting about the risk element.

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 11:54 Quote
And wanting the niche/first to get hands on the small manufactured kit. That pulls people in quick. Turn up on a boutique latest buzz bike and know people will be full of questions.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042283
Mobile Version of Website