Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Author Message
Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
Oh dear...... Just been sent this. What a prick the other half of Sick is:

https://ibb.co/zSFdzWQ

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 11:00 Quote
Massive f*ckwit, I bet he even scoured the country for black gloves so he could look 'edgy' while wearing a completely useless form of protective equipment, just wash your hands you moron, you are shopping not tending to the ill.

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 14:08 Quote
Perhaps he'll be more succesfull seling pasta than bikes

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 14:27 Quote
sq225917 wrote:
Perhaps he'll be more succesfull seling pasta than bikes

He'll blow all the pre-order money on titanium pots.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 5:44 Quote
andyrm wrote:
Oh dear...... Just been sent this. What a prick the other half of Sick is:

https://ibb.co/zSFdzWQ

I just asked him if the proceeds would be going towards refunding sick customers.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 5:45 Quote
Tea4two wrote:
https://instagram.com/doomsday.milkmoney?igshid=160edjxoneelf
????‍♂️

I couldn’t get the link to work. Maybe I’m pre-screened...

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 7:28 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
andyrm wrote:
Oh dear...... Just been sent this. What a prick the other half of Sick is:

https://ibb.co/zSFdzWQ

I just asked him if the proceeds would be going towards refunding sick customers.

Pretty sure he’s blocked me after calling out what was proven to be bullshit brags about ‘making’ £10k in a day (taking preorders for 3 sleipnir frames, that never got made, and a ton of ‘merch’)

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 7:32 Quote
Looking back, I wonder how much of the crowd-fund stuff was legitimate in that how many of the people pledging big money for the frames were actually even real?

There didn't seem to be anyone complaining publicly about not getting a crowd-fund frame after paying up and it would certainly one (of many) good reason why their company ran out of funds quite quickly, because the crowd-fund money didn't really exist anyway.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 8:03 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
Looking back, I wonder how much of the crowd-fund stuff was legitimate in that how many of the people pledging big money for the frames were actually even real?

There didn't seem to be anyone complaining publicly about not getting a crowd-fund frame after paying up and it would certainly one (of many) good reason why their company ran out of funds quite quickly, because the crowd-fund money didn't really exist anyway.

I think I saw a couple of posts asking about them, and Sick themselves even issued stuff publicly telling crowd funders not to worry, saying their money was in a separate pot or some other such bollocks but who knows, nothing would surprise me.

Oddly enough it was me questioning the legitimacy of the 'customers' that lead to my interactions with Tim and his gang of fanbois.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
Massive f*ckwit, I bet he even scoured the country for black gloves so he could look 'edgy' while wearing a completely useless form of protective equipment, just wash your hands you moron, you are shopping not tending to the ill.

I think tatooists use black gloves...its an image thing

if they could have just hung on a while longer they could have got 10k of of the govt for their small business rate relief, did i not just read they had closed up the tatoo shop ?

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
Nah they would have got the 10k for the tattoo shop, Sick wouldn’t have got shit though, no premises.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 22:36 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
justanotherusername wrote:
Looking back, I wonder how much of the crowd-fund stuff was legitimate in that how many of the people pledging big money for the frames were actually even real?

There didn't seem to be anyone complaining publicly about not getting a crowd-fund frame after paying up and it would certainly one (of many) good reason why their company ran out of funds quite quickly, because the crowd-fund money didn't really exist anyway.

I think I saw a couple of posts asking about them, and Sick themselves even issued stuff publicly telling crowd funders not to worry, saying their money was in a separate pot or some other such bollocks but who knows, nothing would surprise me.

Oddly enough it was me questioning the legitimacy of the 'customers' that lead to my interactions with Tim and his gang of fanbois.

yeah they were real. i had month and month of emails with all the guys that backed a frame. we were 7. we looked for what we could do for ages and tried to reach them, with no more answer after may. i guess all of them except me just thought it would not be worth any more energy and worries. we had the last mail in dez 2019 and just one of them responded

yeah exactly the two bimbos always said that we should not worry, that the crowdfund money would be separate and that its a separate project and will not be effected by anything

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 16:42 Quote
Compositepro wrote:
justanotherusername wrote:
Massive f*ckwit, I bet he even scoured the country for black gloves so he could look 'edgy' while wearing a completely useless form of protective equipment, just wash your hands you moron, you are shopping not tending to the ill.

I think tatooists use black gloves...its an image thing

if they could have just hung on a while longer they could have got 10k of of the govt for their small business rate relief, did i not just read they had closed up the tatoo shop ?

Neither of them are tattooists. They just like to act like they are.

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 23:33 Quote
Anyone else see the bicyclepubes April fools? Made me laugh...

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 0:35 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
Anyone else see the bicyclepubes April fools? Made me laugh...

Sheer brilliance. lol


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010396
Mobile Version of Website