Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 12:05 Quote
Haven't kept up-to-date with this saga, but assume those two f&%$ing idiots got away with it, being a ltd "company"?
Really fell sorry for all you guys who got stung...gobsmacked that this could happen in 2020...

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 12:06 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
gobsmacked that this could happen in 2020...

Then you'd best not read up on politics or the entire finance industry.

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 13:28 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
Haven't kept up-to-date with this saga, but assume those two f&%$ing idiots got away with it, being a ltd "company"?
Really fell sorry for all you guys who got stung...gobsmacked that this could happen in 2020...

I’m afraid day they have gotten away with it. Of course that’s bc no one will go knock on their door...

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 14:14 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:

I’m afraid day they have gotten away with it. Of course that’s bc no one will go knock on their door...

...And we have discussed, at length, why that wouldn’t work.

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 14:54 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
BrantleyB wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:

...And we have discussed, at length, why that wouldn’t work.

Lockdown being one of them ;-)

Posted: Apr 21, 2020 at 13:27 Quote
I'm sorry chaps it really brings a smile to my face when I see the little yellow dash thing in the corner has changed

It means that the ongoing saga has some new thing

Sadly pants...start making shit up of you have to

Posted: Apr 21, 2020 at 15:35 Quote
Compositepro wrote:
I'm sorry chaps it really brings a smile to my face when I see the little yellow dash thing in the corner has changed

It means that the ongoing saga has some new thing

Sadly pants...start making shit up of you have to
Same same

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 2:33 Quote
Not sure if this helps quick companies house search no filled account for 2 years and a company address sorry if previously stated hope this helps in anyway
193 Tarring Road, Worthing, England, BN11 4HN

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 2:33 Quote
Not sure if this helps quick companies house search no filled account for 2 years and a company address sorry if previously stated hope this helps in anyway
193 Tarring Road, Worthing, England, BN11 4HN

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 13:29 Quote
Can you not inform BBC's Watchdog about all of this?

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 21:29 Quote
Google searched 'Jordan Childs' and there is a shitload of people with that name. Especially in the UK. High achieving academic/professional types which leads me to think that 'Jordan Childs' is in fact not his real name.

Stealing peoples money for non-existing frames is one thing. Stealing peoples names, woe betide thee.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 23:39 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
Google searched 'Jordan Childs' and there is a shitload of people with that name. Especially in the UK. High achieving academic/professional types which leads me to think that 'Jordan Childs' is in fact not his real name.

Stealing peoples money for non-existing frames is one thing. Stealing peoples names, woe betide thee.

always nice to get a fresh conspiracy theory on the go!

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 23:54 Quote
In other news, The barber shop I use is owned by the dad of one of these clowns. Which one of them did the Instagram live 'chats'? anyway, its his dad (I think).

I spoke to my barber about it, he didn't really know much, other than the dad was pretty pissed off at his sons shady movements and that apparently Jordon and Tim aren't really buddies anymore.

Posted: Jul 1, 2020 at 0:18 Quote
Jordan and Tim aren't friends anymore?! Well that's a start. Jordy-boy no doubt pointed the the finger at Timbo. "It's all your fault!!! I wanted everyone to experience progressive bike geometry and you ruined it for me!!!"

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012096
Mobile Version of Website