Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 at 16:28 Quote
Donkykong017 wrote:
i am starting to believe that losing 3500€ is better than losing my life riding one of those suicide machines

3,500 Euros! WTF?!

Posted: Sep 3, 2020 at 21:16 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
Donkykong017 wrote:
i am starting to believe that losing 3500€ is better than losing my life riding one of those suicide machines

3,500 Euros! WTF?!

yeah for the fu**ing crowdfunding.

Posted: Sep 3, 2020 at 22:39 Quote
Donkykong017 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
Donkykong017 wrote:

3,500 Euros! WTF?!

Seriously sorry to hear that. It's one thing to f*ck people over with frames, merch etc. But f*cking the people over who crowd funded their 'projects' is just next level shitc*nt shitf*ckery and beyond.

I wonder how those f*ckers sleep at night and feel about themselves?!

Posted: Sep 4, 2020 at 6:50 Quote
Probably shitting bricks night n day

WE HOPE...!

Posted: Sep 4, 2020 at 23:39 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
Donkykong017 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

3,500 Euros! WTF?!

Seriously sorry to hear that. It's one thing to f*ck people over with frames, merch etc. But f*cking the people over who crowd funded their 'projects' is just next level shitc*nt shitf*ckery and beyond.

Thx man. yeah its pretty bad, but i understand everybody beinig pissed even if they just bought a t-shirt. you have to be such a hollow person to f*ck ppl over again and again and not feeling any remorse.

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 0:34 Quote
Donkykong017 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
Donkykong017 wrote:

Thx man. yeah its pretty bad, but i understand everybody beinig pissed even if they just bought a t-shirt. you have to be such a hollow person to f*ck ppl over again and again and not feeling any remorse.

Did they have complete control over the actual crowdfunding funds, hence you not getting your money back?

If I was somehow in their position (thank f*ck I know the difference between my money and other peoples money), I'd go above and beyond to seeing everyone got their money back. If that meant bank loans, selling all my shit, working a second or third job then so be it.

Instead two ego c*nts f*ck over members of their own worldwide community and just carry on as if they did nothing wrong. But what else is new.

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 2:41 Quote
They never were part of the real biking community mind

Dreamers & WASTERS

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 3:49 Quote
I mean, they started a crowdfunding campaign to rent a car to attend a bike show... And then had some giant booths at some of the shows.

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 5:33 Quote
Ha bout sums them lot up really

Bizarre.com

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 23:33 Quote
Trixstar wrote:
Ha bout sums them lot up really

Bizarre.com

Says the weirdo whose had more banned profiles on here than Jordans had failed business ventures

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 2:00 Quote
Not banned, I deleted it due to your bs you were spouting after I had donated tyres etc to that upcoming rider.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 9:32 Quote
Out riding today with a mate and we bumped into a guy he'd raced against a few times. My mate said he used to own this weird Sick frame with 3 BB shells.....lol

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 16:19 Quote
commental wrote:
Out riding today with a mate and we bumped into a guy he'd raced against a few times. My mate said he used to own this weird Sick frame with 3 BB shells.....lol

What was the actual thing with the 3 BB shells, bad craftsmanship or just some lameass edgy experiment gone horribly wrong?!

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 22:32 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
commental wrote:

What was the actual thing with the 3 BB shells, bad craftsmanship or just some lameass edgy experiment gone horribly wrong?!

Apparently he was claiming it was done to lower the centre of gravity. Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006823
Mobile Version of Website