Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Nov 19, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
DrumThumb wrote:
classic...

"Can leaked so likely not in its best form"
https://untappd.com/Mash_Gang

Jordan skimping on the quality control and costs yet again.

Posted: Nov 19, 2020 at 16:06 Quote
Just need to weld three of them together.

Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 15:09 Quote
I can totally see how Tim was also in his "professional" life the victim of people completely missing his outstanding performance.

Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 19:34 Quote
McSherlock wrote:
I can totally see how Tim was also in his "professional" life the victim of people completely missing his outstanding performance.

Totally everyone elses fault like totally.

I reckon his ex-manager was too kind. He could've just said he's a lazy self-obsessed c*nt which would be true.

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 12:29 Quote
SO... which one of you just rode that motorcycle through the Occult tattoo shop window earlier tonight?

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 13:44 Quote
Would have been more fitting if a Sick bike had been ridden through the window.... karma I suppose.

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 14:11 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
Would have been more fitting if a Sick bike had been ridden through the window.... karma I suppose.

Hahahaha that would've put the shits up him. Sad irony when he mentioned about the rider doing a 'runner'. Bit like doing a runner with other peoples money.

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 14:13 Quote
Valentine99 wrote:
SO... which one of you just rode that motorcycle through the Occult tattoo shop window earlier tonight?

Haha that has made my day plus Christmas has come early. Lets hope 2021 is the year things turn to shit finally for Jordy boy and Timbo.

Lame all the 'thoughts and prayers' type comments he's getting. Obviously people he hasn't f*cked over yet...

Posted: Dec 16, 2020 at 7:48 Quote
On their latest post

"We don't feel comfortable taking something with nothing in return"

lmao, the irony

Posted: Dec 16, 2020 at 12:36 Quote
Account is now private, wonder why.

Jordan did answer a ‘why not use the sick money’ question, this is the, now deleted, response

Posted: Dec 16, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:

Jordan did answer a ‘why not use the sick money’ question, this is the, now deleted, response

oh wow. its so hilarious how they always play the victim role. so its now our fault that those sh*twits mismanaged our money.
yeah wow great so take more money from us with nothing in return, no problem. lol

so if nobody of them ever got any money i wonder where it went.
"where is the money Lebowski, where is the f*cking money!"

Posted: Dec 16, 2020 at 23:44 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:

What other job did he get?!

Posted: Dec 16, 2020 at 23:54 Quote
Valentine99 wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

chief c0cksucker

Posted: Dec 17, 2020 at 0:15 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
Valentine99 wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

chief c0cksucker

TBH I think he'd probably be to self centred & lazy to do that well......

Posted: Dec 17, 2020 at 0:21 Quote
He didn’t ‘work for’ Sick - he was a director, an owner and the obviously most involved individual.

People didn’t drive them out of the industry, keeping peoples money without supplying product did that.

It looks like he genuinely believes he is the victim here, I do feel sorry for the staff and people around him though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009313
Mobile Version of Website