Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
I'm afraid... you could be right. It's just a matter of time..

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 23:56 Quote
As long as people keep buying their shirts and pledging towards crowd funding, I fear their circus will keep rolling forward.

Which is a shame, as whilst I would never buy any of their stuff, I did like the 'two fingers up' vibe they brought to the industry. The punk rockers of the MTB world. But that doesn't stand for shite if you cant deliver to full paying customers.

Keep us informed with the outcome.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 9:42 Quote
The STW forum thread.

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/my-sick-experance/

Tim telling me to '**** off and be a miserable ****' was a blessing in disguise, I might've been on the hook for a Slepnir (Due to backers in Feb IIRC). That convinced me to buy a deviate instead.

Also, this would have me straight to small claims if i was in the OPs position...

https://singletrackworld.com/2018/09/sick-bicycles-cease-titanium-production/

Best of luck

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 15:29 Quote
Does anybody know their correct postal address?

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 15:45 Quote
On the STW thread there are links to their companies house filing. Will be in there.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 15:54 Quote
Are there any other institutions that they could be reported to apart small claims?

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
Depends. If you bought from their web shop, possibly trading standards. But if it was through a crowd funding site, I reckon not. As your frame would be a reward for backing them, so not subject to the same t’s & c’s. IANAL though.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 16:36 Quote
Bought through website. I'll look into trading standards

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
dinde wrote:

Defo worth a look, as they should be able to advise.

But if it were me personally, I would get straight onto the small claims court. As far as I remember, it doesn't take long to fill out and at least the wheels are in motion and it shows a clear intent.... you want your money back.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
v7fmp wrote:
dinde wrote:

Defo worth a look, as they should be able to advise.

But if it were me personally, I would get straight onto the small claims court. As far as I remember, it doesn't take long to fill out and at least the wheels are in motion and it shows a clear intent.... you want your money back.

Words of wisdom right here ^

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
sounds like the slow process of mismanagement killing a company id hit small claims asap

Posted: 7 mins ago Quote
So, another week has passed since their '' I'll look into it ASAP'' email that I've received and still hasn't got back yet.. Brought this up to my solicitor and he advised to file proceedings against in small claims court too. I'll get paperwork sorted this week.
I still can't believe how they treat some people.. Ones that given their money to keep their company going. I read that now you have to sign that you can't cancel your order once you've paid which is against your rights. That is how they try not to lose money as their trading is so messy and complicated.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014378
Mobile Version of Website