Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: May 11, 2019 at 12:11 Quote
I also liked their bikes (or bike renderings) but not their attitude. I was even considering ordering a DFA but now I am happy that I didn't.

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
mike425 wrote:
I never fully understood the cult following they had, a lot of it seemed to be based on bravado.

Sounds like you understand perfectly.

mike425 wrote:
What always set alarm bells ringing for me was them stating thing like taking out a business loan seemed too risky.......but then taking money off customers and essentially gambling their money was a reasonable plan.

Sounds like you're not their target demographic.

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 3:18 Quote
If anyone still wants a DFA or their other frames just order from alibaba and it will turn up.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60750072359/Custom-titanium-full-suspension-bicycle-frame.html

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
Wait... Dinde / justanotherusername ... Are they the same James? Eek lol

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 22:32 Quote
No, different James’

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 0:43 Quote
Dude, if only this thread was still live so you could hit him with a "how's that working out for you?"

KKRoos wrote:
This one is from 2017. Stupid shit like this is why I want to see them fail.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 5:59 Quote
Not sure if anyone spotted this on FB....

I have waited for a refund from these cancerous polyps on the anus of humanity for months.In the end I took them to court and a CCJ was issued against them.This was also ignored and they are fast running out of time before the court appointed bailiffs turn up to seize their property to pay the debt.ORDER NOTHING FROM THESE LYING,INCOMPETENT CRETINS!!!!

glad to see someone used the law to sort them out.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

I have waited for a refund from these cancerous polyps on the anus of humanity for months.In the end I took them to court and a CCJ was issued against them.This was also ignored and they are fast running out of time before the court appointed bailiffs turn up to seize their property to pay the debt.ORDER NOTHING FROM THESE LYING,INCOMPETENT CRETINS!!!!

What I find amazing is posters on more than one forum making up excuses for them.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 6:32 Quote
Nice, i'd love to see his annoying patronising face everywhere, particulalrly if it's an episode of can't pay we'll take it away.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 6:41 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

I’m located in the US, but also planning to take legal action. I’ve requested a refund 6 times recently and have been ignored on all accounts. Really sucks it’s come to this.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
I've been following this delicious little saga since the beginning..... It really is verging on unbelievable now. Why are all those owed money not starting legal proceedings? Time is running out....

What I really can't understand is is how this bunch of total arsehats are still getting away with it..... Obviously emails, legal threats, PayPal disputes etc aren't working..... Maybe someone should go and 'chat' face to face.

Jordan is full of sh#t and hot air, it looks like a gentle breeze would be enough to knock him on his hairy arse and send him crying to mummy.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 9:56 Quote
sq225917 wrote:
Nice, i'd love to see his annoying patronising face everywhere, particulalrly if it's an episode of can't pay we'll take it away.

With them being limited, if the sheriffs turned up at the Worthing office, what would actually be there to seize?

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
metaam wrote:
sq225917 wrote:

With them being limited, if the sheriffs turned up at the Worthing office, what would actually be there to seize?

There wont be anyone attending any of Sicks premises to seize funds or goods, this is small claims court, not high court - they will hold a CCJ against the company preventing it from gaining credit but nobody is going knocking - The 'cant pay we will take it away' trash tv is based on high court enforcers, totally different ball-game.

Sick are LTD anyway as you say, you cant take a directors personal property and aside from the claimed £10K of frames in the warehouse they cant be arsed to visit and send out to customers I doubt any other assets exist (and what are they worth to a liquidator, 500 quid?)

Its very obvious now their intention is to trade this out and seek to 'make right' customers that are still waiting for frames - if they were going to run off they would have done it, why bother with interviews and recent instagram updates and videos? - Are they actually capable / can they financially afford to put it right, I wouldnt personally hold my breath.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 10:10 Quote
There are court appointed bailiffs available through the small claims procedure, but you'd have to escalate to high court for sheriffs.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 10:19 Quote
Live feed was just the same old same. Ignoring questions or dancing around them while saying nothing. Interesting that Tim was watching and chiming in through comments though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026605
Mobile Version of Website