Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 1:54 Quote
ratcat wrote:
The best customer service is the one that doesn’t push you and is happy to just talk to you like a normal person.
TRUTH

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 20:01 Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tibpn2MkJLA

How's THAT working for you now? ????????????????

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
The latest.

Jordan said he would “authorize a refund”
for my ti frame. My reply was that I had no way to submit a request for a refund via PayPal and I could not find them on PayPal to send them an invoice. Therefore he could not “authorize” a refund and would have to actually send one to me. The message shows that it’s been read, but still no reply.

I guess communication is hard...

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 3:04 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
The latest.

for my ti frame. My reply was that I had no way to submit a request for a refund via PayPal and I could not find them on PayPal to send them an invoice. Therefore he could not “authorize” a refund and would have to actually send one to me. The message shows that it’s been read, but still no reply.

I have the same problem as far as sending them messages and they read them but never reply.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 12:23 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
The latest.

If you have proof of purchase could they not authorise a refund via some other payment method? Even just transfer the money via a personal PayPal acc. Would you really want a frame off them now? And why give them the opportunity to make more excuses up, close their options down, if you don’t get the money back now after everything they have recently said on social media then they really are cheap scum.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 12:29 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
The latest.

How are you communicating with Jordan? I can't get any sort of response from them.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 19:43 Quote
Hillfarmer wrote:

If you have proof of purchase could they not authorise a refund via some other payment method? Even just transfer the money via a personal PayPal acc. Would you really want a frame off them now? And why give them the opportunity to make more excuses up, close their options down, if you don’t get the money back now after everything they have recently said on social media then they really are cheap scum.

I spoke with PayPal and they can’t reverse anything after 180days. I was just hoping I had an alternative. I tried to send sick a request for my money but they don’t even show an account on PayPal now!

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 19:44 Quote
JustinSBC wrote:
BrantleyB wrote:
The latest.

How are you communicating with Jordan? I can't get any sort of response from them.

Honestly we talk quite a bit which is what makes this whole situation so bizarre. There’s moments where w can have long conversations, and others where I’m completely ignored.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 20:36 Quote
Ignored when you are asking them to give your money back?

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 22:33 Quote
sacalobra wrote:
Ignored when you are asking them to give your money back?

That's what's happening to me. I really want to ask them how they're going to make good on their recent public promises to do right by the customers they've screwed over.

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 6:08 Quote
That's the thing. Tell people publicly with no intention. Everyone will think it's all sorted; Existing and new customers will think all's resolved and the individual voices will be drowned out as haters or deleted off blogs etc.

Those voices are people who are in debt to their credit card now or lost cash to them.

Someone needs to take legal action and/or pertition to wind up.

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 10:10 Quote
So, who is going to commit to buying one of the ‘sale’ ‘instock’ frames?

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
https://mailchi.mp/ab67a5584dfc/deadstock-sale-and-new-garms-for-summer?e=247c187fca

f*ck is that shit

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 16:02 Quote
Anyone else get that email from them....
Apparently they care ????

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 17:55 Quote
https://sickbicycle.co/collections/frames/products/wulf-h

"148 Boost spacing (but we hear people fit 142 just fine)"

Yeah right..

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020671
Mobile Version of Website