Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: May 23, 2019 at 5:09 Quote
Hater! I bet you're not from Canadia....

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 5:12 Quote
I wonder who will 'replace' Jordan once he 'steps down'.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 5:20 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

Jordan’s alter ego.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:13 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
https://www.captiongenerator.com/1401902/Sick-Bicycles-dont-Deliver

The best!

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
I’ll be curious to see where they put us who placed orders way back against the Marino crowd. Cheapest refunds first? (If ever)

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:19 Quote
sacalobra wrote:
I hope all the customers get their money back. £750 is alot of money to many people.
£750? ???????? a lot of us are in way deeper than that.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:22 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
I’ll be curious to see where they put us who placed orders way back against the Marino crowd. Cheapest refunds first? (If ever)

Don't be curious, be proactive. File claims and bump yourself up to the top of the list - assuming there is a list.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
sacalobra wrote:
I hope all the customers get their money back. £750 is alot of money to many people.
£750? ???????? a lot of us are in way deeper than that.

Yet they have the nerve to say 'negativity' is holding them back/down.

Not a thought for the people they took money off who will be feeling alot more down than they are.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
Poor delivery and attitude is holding them down

In fact just poor delivery. You can be a complete prick...but deliver a product as specified and on time and you've done your job.

Sick - just tell the truth, stop the woe is me bullshit, speak to your customers like human beings...then you have a fighting chance. Currently you are digging to get out of a hole...

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
Their fighting chance has long gone I feel.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
Like intertiatic I'm so fed up of the f*cking sob story. Nobody is out to get you, nobody wants you to fail, people just want what they pay for. Mags and websites cover interesting stories, you probably pestered f*ck out of them when you started with a lot of look at us, we're punk type shit. You can't expect them not to cover the fact you can't deliver shit. We'll, unless it's yer pal off here who let you write your own PR

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:16 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:

fair play if they get everyone refunded so ill reserve judgement until they all get their money back, but for now is same email, different day

???? Reserve judgement. ????

It seems you’ve been shitting on them a long time, here and on STW.
How would them settling up with me and other customers change your judgement.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:19 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

me.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
bicyclepubes wrote:
v7fmp wrote:

me.

impossible - you dont have enough pubes to cover your chin the way he does.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:51 Quote
ranjomandolin wrote:
Like intertiatic I'm so fed up of the f*cking sob story. Nobody is out to get you, nobody wants you to fail, people just want what they pay for. Mags and websites cover interesting stories, you probably pestered f*ck out of them when you started with a lot of look at us, we're punk type shit. You can't expect them not to cover the fact you can't deliver shit. We'll, unless it's yer pal off here who let you write your own PR

Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017619
Mobile Version of Website