Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:20 Quote
cheese company now locked to private *waves at jordan lurking away*

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:21 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrwVY6HLjg/?igshid=gc6dfio5o4ju

They are saying sorry though, which is an improvement.

An improvement would be to give back hundreds If not thousands to poor people who are out of pocket worrying about how they'll pay back debt or money that they've earned and not seen? It's not money that Sick have earned.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:24 Quote
they've also jabbered on about new teams and mentoring before. all just words

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:39 Quote
I find the type of language hilarious, ‘new teams’ - ‘mentoring’ - ‘operate at this level’

They had 60 frames outstanding from Marino in two drops or months of sales, 15 or so frames a month? They are not some multi million sale tech startup that got out of their depth, and there were already 4 of them and ‘james’ Ffs.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:40 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
WHYYYYY is frank working with them still?????

That was paid for a while ago.

Those pictures are from Frank the Welders instagram, Not seen any pictures of the frame in the UK so maybe that invoice is as yet unpaid

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 3:11 Quote
We should move this thread to Friday Fails.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 3:39 Quote
out of interest, how do we know the cheese company is them/Jordan?

Did I miss the link to them/him?!

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 5:35 Quote
It's a masterplan and a half

Mug a load of people off to fund a cheese empire.

Fact stranger than fiction

Wallace and grommit.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 5:37 Quote
Compositepro wrote:
It's a masterplan and a half

Mug a load of people off to fund a cheese empire.

Fact stranger than fiction

Wallace and grommit.

Does it make more sense knowing it's fake cheese?

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 5:38 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

I wondered that, but the tone of the marketing copy is very similar. That and calling out people who say it isn’t cheese (it isn’t), bragging about how quickly they are selling out, obscure product name, based in Worthing, hashtags etc

And now the account is private...

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 5:47 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
v7fmp wrote:

I wondered that, but the tone of the marketing copy is very similar. That and calling out people who say it isn’t cheese (it isn’t), bragging about how quickly they are selling out, obscure product name, based in Worthing, hashtags etc

ah ok, so just a hunch, rather than concrete evidence.

just didn't fancy another un-associated company getting a slating, like the previous tattoo/skulls brand did a few pages back.

With the fact that sick has posted on IG again, has anyone had any comms or refunds lately?

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 5:55 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
v7fmp wrote:

just didn't fancy another un-associated company getting a slating, like the previous tattoo/skulls brand did a few pages back.

With the fact that sick has posted on IG again, has anyone had any comms or refunds lately?

A Jordan is mentioned in posts associated with the cheese business, unless there is another Jordan associated with the people associated with Sick that is... Someone I know of online who is in their area pointed it out to me.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 6:59 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

A Jordan is mentioned in posts associated with the cheese business, unless there is another Jordan associated with the people associated with Sick that is... Someone I know of online who is in their area pointed it out to me.

I see. that's cool, as I say, I didn't want a witch hunt for something that didn't have any association, but if its on good authority, let us also hate the fake cheese sickness!

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 7:00 Quote
I sherlocked a little bit around today.

Who's making Sicks shirts? Jordan and Jess in Sussex. Interesting.
Snapshot from the cheese companys IG account before it was set to private. Based in Sussex, followed by Tim from Sick.
Snapshot from a post of someone who attended their tasting. The names look familiar...

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

Nope

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012922
Mobile Version of Website