Clothing for mountain biking in the winter

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Clothing for mountain biking in the winter
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 15, 2019 at 11:58 Quote
Hello.
Riding during Winter season can be a struggle sometimes, right?
We want to understand how the choice of apparel plays a role in winter riding, and put up a quick survey. It will take no more than 10 minutes to complete the survey and it will help us to understand what improvements in apparel may make it less painful to ride during Winter season.
This survey is part of the Technical Apparel Design Program at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. Your participation is completely confidential and if you agree to participate, you will receive the consolidated results and might be invited to test any prototypes that may be produced as result of this survey. If you want to participate, click on the link below (or copy and paste to your browser).

www.surveymonkey.com/r/CX5FFHB

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2019 at 23:36 Quote
I myself, as a Brazilian biker, never give it much thought before moving to Canada. That’s when I realized how critical a good choice of clothing can be for a fun ride! My first rides when started to get colder were really crappy. With this survey, I hope to understand if eveybody feels the same way and what is more critical.
Here is the link again Smile

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V3WS5CT

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2019 at 23:41 Quote
I myself, as a Brazilian biker, never give it much thought before moving to Canada. That’s when I realized how critical a good choice of clothing can be for a fun ride! My first rides when started to get colder were really crappy. With this survey, I hope to understand if eveybody feels the same way and what is more critical.
Here is the link again Smile

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V3WS5CT

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009129
Mobile Version of Website