GoPro Hero 7 Black settings

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
GoPro Hero 7 Black settings
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Feb 20, 2019 at 17:11 Quote
Hey everyone,

I am getting a Hero 7 Black and looking for set up tips. Video and Audio and everything in between is welcome.
Cheers!

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
buckwheat23 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am getting a Hero 7 Black and looking for set up tips. Video and Audio and everything in between is welcome.
Cheers!



Check my channel and see the description.


my last video Big Grin



Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 15:49 Quote
DTS3 wrote:
buckwheat23 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am getting a Hero 7 Black and looking for set up tips. Video and Audio and everything in between is welcome.
Cheers!



Check my channel and see the description.


my last video Big Grin



Shameless plug of the channel. I can appreciate and respect that haha.
Cheers my friend!

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 16:37 Quote
sorry, it was not my intention.

I use 1080p 60 fps superwide,

If the track don't have to many detail I use 2.7K 60 fps or 4k 60fps.

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 20:38 Quote
DTS3 wrote:
sorry, it was not my intention.

I use 1080p 60 fps superwide,

If the track don't have to many detail I use 2.7K 60 fps or 4k 60fps.

No need to apologize my friend, I was just being cheeky. I appreciate the insight.
You notice a difference based on the detail of the track?

Cheers!

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
Yes, for exemple, if you see my channel I have a race run on a track like WC Croatia, and if I use 4 K will be shit because have to much rocks and details.

In this video i use 2,7k (could use 4k, but in the edit I don't render in 2,7K) because I have much sun and don't have too much detail, and the terrain is all the same.

If you search videos in Youtube in 4k with gopro, are almost in beach or snow.


I use the wint reduce too.


Sorry my english

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014445
Mobile Version of Website