What sensors are people using for cycling, running, and weight lifting?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
What sensors are people using for cycling, running, and weight lifting?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 6:19 Quote
I cycle, lift weights, and do crossfit and I am wondering what sensors everyone uses? I currently have a HRM, Garmin Edge, and Forenner, muscle oxygen sensor, and power meter.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 5:15 Quote
Apple Watch here, occasionally paired with a Wahoo HRM, if I remember to put it on.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 at 5:14 Quote
lewiscraik wrote:
Apple Watch here, occasionally paired with a Wahoo HRM, if I remember to put it on.
Same. Apple Watch Series 4 connected to Wahoo Tickr and driving my Airpods in the weight room. Garmin Edge 520 connected to Wahoo Tickr, cadence, and wheel speed sensors on the bike.

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 13:15 Quote
Man I have been out of the game for awhile. I had a Polar watch for years and years with associated heart strap, speed, and cadence sensors (W.I.N.D.) and it has finally given up the ghost.

It seems over the past 5 years there's been a huge improvement in connectivity and interoperability. I dug around for a while and ended up buying a Garmin Edge1030 bundle because I wasn't sure how successful I'd be building a custom bundle of my own, and I couldn't find a comparable Polar alternative.

I would have preferred a watch that mated to a chest strap HRM and a speed sensor so I could use the same kit for biking and running but I'm thinking that I will be able to use the HRM strap with my phone when I'm running and my bike is in the garage...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009018
Mobile Version of Website