Camber WMNS sizing

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Camber WMNS sizing
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
Hello !
My girlfriend is currently ont the market for a full suspension mountain bike. we found a great deal on a 2018 camber fsr wmns. she loves the color ( grey and pink ).
The thing is its a size Large. According to specialized the L is for 5,8 and above,
My girlfriend is 5,7.
she likes to keep her wheels ont the ground and ride stable. Would this be a good choice or would it be too big ?

I want to take her and sit on it at the shop but its a 2 hour drive so i figured i would check on feedbacks here first.

thank you very much

Posted: Mar 5, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
I'm not sure how much the fit of the Camber WMNs differs from the Rumour that it replaced, but I'm 5'5 and have been very happy with the small Rumour 29 and a longer seat post. I think I would have done just as well with the medium and the original seat post. I expect that at 5'7 she'll probably be right on the verge of being able to make the large work with the right adjustments, but that depends a bit on her inseam and reach. To be honest, I'd probably make the drive, but I also live somewhere that I'm driving 2hrs to get to just about anywhere worth being.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013409
Mobile Version of Website