YT Jeffsy - DB Coil In-line or Fox x2?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
YT Jeffsy - DB Coil In-line or Fox x2?
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 6:32 Quote
Hey guys, I have a new 2019 Jeffsy 29er CF Comp coming in May. I’m going to replace the rear shock as soon as it comes (comes with a float dps) and I’m thinking either an x2 or a DB in-line Coil. Anyone here riding a cane creek coil on their jeffsy?

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 7:11 Quote
tkrumroy wrote:
Hey guys, I have a new 2019 Jeffsy 29er CF Comp coming in May. I’m going to replace the rear shock as soon as it comes (comes with a float dps) and I’m thinking either an x2 or a DB in-line Coil. Anyone here riding a cane creek coil on their jeffsy?

Just replied to you here: https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=189473&pagenum=538 Wink

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 11:58 Quote
Sorry to get off topic but I was wondering if you heard anything from YT about when the CF comps might start arriving. I know the site says May but I was hoping if you heard if they might be arriving sooner!

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 13:02 Quote
Moclov13 wrote:
Sorry to get off topic but I was wondering if you heard anything from YT about when the CF comps might start arriving. I know the site says May but I was hoping if you heard if they might be arriving sooner!

Nope - I called them and they said they actually get their shipping container from overseas on May 8th - so then we also have to factor in how much time it takes them to then ship out to all of us who have them ordered. I'm not too optimistic lol. And they essentially told me there are no possibilities of them arriving earlier.

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 17:20 Quote
Damn that sucks, well I'll have plenty of time to save up for parts. Make sure to post some pics when you get your ride.

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 17:22 Quote
Moclov13 wrote:
Damn that sucks, well I'll have plenty of time to save up for parts. Make sure to post some pics when you get your ride.

Will do man, currently riding the 18 Jeffsy with an x2 on it and it's awesome. Looks super cool too. I just ordered a used x2 for the incoming '19 Jeffsy. Realized that I can't be spending the extra cash on a coil so I will save other cash for new Hope brakes!

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015397
Mobile Version of Website