How do you buy tickets to the World Championships at Mont-Sainte-Anne?

PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
How do you buy tickets to the World Championships at Mont-Sainte-Anne?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 at 19:15 Quote
So I've never been to one of these events and I'm thinking about trying to go to this event in August. I'm sure it's too early to buy tickets now but when they do go on sale, who actually sells the tickets online? Are ticket sales limited?

For those that have been to events at Mont Sainte Anne, is there plenty of lodging available nearby or do you have to commute into the area from a distance?

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
k2rider1964 wrote:
So I've never been to one of these events and I'm thinking about trying to go to this event in August. I'm sure it's too early to buy tickets now but when they do go on sale, who actually sells the tickets online? Are ticket sales limited?

For those that have been to events at Mont Sainte Anne, is there plenty of lodging available nearby or do you have to commute into the area from a distance?

No tickets required that I know of. Just find parking and walk up the designated paths or follow the track up.

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 20:45 Quote
I've been looking at VRBO's & AirBnB's. Don't buy them all out - or get a big place and let me sleep on the floor please!

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 14:47 Quote
I have been wondering this also! I am just going and figure it out when we get there. Have the AirBnB's all lined up and I'm ready to go!

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 16:10 Quote
Was about to post something similar. Looks like there's a parking fee and a gondola/trails access fee. No idea what the difference between round trip and return is though. The website is pretty pish when it comes to working out what you need and what you don't.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007383
Mobile Version of Website